• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis with extra bed/mattress/cot for 01 extra person in same room.
• Exclusive non AC vehiclefor transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will be at your disposable from 6:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Travel beyond that period is extra chargeable and to be paid on the spot.
• All permit fees and hotel taxes including Inner Line Permits and Boomla Pass permit costs.
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Travel Insurance
• Lunch and dinner.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, rafting charges, boating and joy rides.
• Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
• Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide and Entrance Fees.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, or as a result of road blocks, strikes etc. (Extra Costs including hotel charges have to be borne by the tourists directly on the spot). India Beacons Sojourn will not be in any way liable/responsible for any tourists missing their flight due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn. We shall, in no way, be liable for any refund for such an act.
• Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Service Tax.
DAY 01: GUWAHATI – TEJPUR (190kms. / 5hrs.)
Assistance by our representative at the Airport / Rly. Station & transfer to Tejpur. On arrival at Tejpur, check in at your hotel. Evening free for leisure.Overnight stay at hotel in Tejpur.
DAY 02: TEJPUR – DIRANG (205kms. / 7hrs.)
Early in the morning, leave Tejpur for Dirang. Dirangis famous for its apples. It has also started Kiwi cultivation in the winter. En-route visit Nag Temple and Asia’s third largest Orchidarium at Tipi where you can see over 7500 orchids from a collection of about 300 species, some of them are very rare. On arrival at Dirang, check in at hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Dirang.
DAY 03: DIRANG – TAWANG (146kms. / 5hrs.)
Early in the morning, leave for Tawang. On the way to Tawang lies the world’s second highest pass – the Sela Passwhich runs through a small ridge and along a placid Lake called the Paradise Lake. On the way cross the National Yak Research and Breeding Centre, Natural Hot Water Spring and Jaswantgarh.Jaswantgarh is a memorial to the brave soldier who single handedly tried to hold of the approaching Chines from the pass during the 1962 Indo – Chinese war. The stupa like Tawang war Memorial also salutes the heroes of the war. On arrival at Tawang, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Tawang.
DAY 04: TAWANG
In the morning go for sightseeing in and around Tawang. Visit the PengaTen Tso Lake (PTSO), Songster Lake (popularly known as Madhuri Lake), War Memorial and finally the three hundred year old Tawang Monastery, the second largest Buddhist Monastery after Lhasa’s Potala. Overnight stay at hotel in Tawang.
DAY 05: TAWANG
Morning visit to “BomlaLah Pass”.Afternoon return to Tawang.Evening free for leisure.Overnight stay at hotel in Tawang. In case the visit is not possible, we would visit the AniGoompha, the Urgelling Monastery (6th Dalai Lama temple) and the Handicrafts Centre.
DAY 06: TAWANG – BOMDILA (188kms. / 6hrs.)
Early in the morning, leave for Bomdila.Bomdila is the headquarter of West Kameng district located at the height of 8500 ft. above the sea level. It has a lot of attractions for the tourists with its cool climate. En-route we see the beauty and majesty of the Nuranang Water fall near Wangchu and the Microhydel Power Station in Jang on the left bank of the Tawang river. Before entering Bomdila, visit the Bomdila Monastery. On arrival at Bomdila, check in at hotel. Evening free for leisure.Overnight stay at hotel in Bomdila.
DAY 07: BOMDILA – KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK (235kms. / 7hrs.)
Early in the morning sightseeing in an around Bomdila. We visit a couple of Picturesque Gomphas. Afterwards depart to Kaziranga National Park, the home of the “One Horned Rhinoceros”. Check in at your hotel. Evening free for leisure.Overnight stay at hotel in Kaziranga.
DAY 08: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
Morning explore Western Zone (Bagori) of Kaziranga National Park on Elephant/Jeep. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are hog deer, swamp deer, wild buffalo, elephant and if are lucky then tigher also. It is also home of the pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the park. After visit we will return to the hotel. Afternoon we have arranged an Elephant/Jeep safari through the Central Zone (Kohora) of the Kaziranga National Park. In case the kaziranga National park is closed, we would do a joy ride on elephant, and go for the local sightseeings to the Tea Garden, the Coffee garden, the Ganesh temple as well as the handicrafts village. After visit we will return to the hotel. Evening free for leisure.Overnight stay at hotel in Kaziranga.
DAY 09: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK – GUWAHATI (217kms. / 5hrs.)
Morning drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. Afternoon visit Sukreswar Temple (The 6thJyotirlinga of Shiva).Evening free for leisure.Overnight stay at hotel in Guwahati.
DAY 10: GUWAHATI
Morning visit “Kamakhya Temple” and transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for onward journey with sweet memories.
• Itinerary is subject to change depending upon availability of rooms in hotels.
• Our price is valid for Indian Nationals only.
• A minimum of 10 working days is required to process your ILP (Innerline Permit). 6 Copies of colour photographs (Passport Size) along with attested photocopy of Identity and address proof is required to be sent to our office address. For Children, attested photocopy of Birth Certificate along with 6 copies of Colour Photographs is required.
• A letter of Authority in favour of India Beacons Sojourn is required to be given by you to process your ILP.