• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis with extra bed/mattress/cot for 01 extra person in same room.
• Exclusive non AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will be at your disposable from 6:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Travel beyond that period is extra chargeable and to be paid on the spot.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes including Inner Line Permits and Boomla Pass permit costs.
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Travel Insurance
• Lunch and dinner.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, rafting charges, boating and joy rides.
• Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
• Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide and Entrance Fees.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, or as a result of road blocks, strikes etc. (Extra Costs including hotel charges have to be borne by the tourists directly on the spot). India Beacons Sojourn will not be in any way be liable/responsible for any tourists missing their flight due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn. We shall, in no way, be liable for any refund for such an act.
• Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Service Tax.
DAY 01: GUWAHATI – TEJPUR (190kms. / 5hrs.)
Pickup from the Airport / Rly Station by our representative and & transfer to Tejpur. On arrival at Tejpur, check in at your hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Tejpur.
DAY 02: TEJPUR – BOMDILA (160kms. / 6hrs.)
Early in the morning, leave for Bomdila. Bomdila is the headquarter of West Kameng district and is located at the height of 8500 ft. above the sea level. It has a lot of attractions for the tourists with its cool climate. En-route visit Nag Temple and Asia’s third largest Orchidarium at Tipi where you can see over 7500 orchids from a collection of about 300 species, some of them are very rare. Bomdila offers wonderful panoramic views of Himalayan Landscapes and snow-clad ranges. On arrival at Bomdila, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Bomdila.
DAY 03: BOMDILA – TAWANG (190kms. / 7hrs.)
Early in the morning sightseeing in and around Bomdila. We visit couple of picturesque gomphas. Thereafter, depart for Tawang. On the way to Tawang lies the world’s second highest pass – the Sela Pass which runs through a small ridge and along a placid Lake called the Paradise Lake and Jaswantgarh. Jaswantgarh is a memorial to the brave soldier who single handedly tried to hold the approaching Chinese from the pass during the 1962 Indo – Chinese war. The stupa like Tawang war Memorial also salutes the heroes of the war. On arrival at Tawang, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Tawang.
DAY 04: TAWANG
In the morning set off for the sightseeing in and around Tawang. We visit Pankang Teng Tso Lake (PTSO), Shonga-Tser Lake (popularly known as Madhuri Lake), War Memorial and finally the three hundred year old Tawang Monastery which is the second largest Buddhist Monastery after Lhasa’s Potala. Overnight stay at hotel in Tawang.
DAY 05: TAWANG
Morning visit to “Bomla Lah Pass”. Afternoon return to Tawang. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Tawang. In case the visit is not possible, we would visit the Ani Goompha, the Urgelling Monastery (6th Dalai Lama temple) and the Handicrafts Centre.
DAY 06: TAWANG - DIRANG (146kms. / 5hrs.)
Early in the morning, leave Tawang for Dirang. Dirang is famous for its apples. It has also started Kiwi cultivation in the winter. En-route visit Nuranang Water falls at Jang and Natural Hot Water Spring. On arrival at Dirang, check in at hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnighst stay at hotel in Dirang.
DAY 07: DIRANG - BHALUKPONG (145kms. / 6hrs.)
In the morning, visit the National Yak Research and Breeding Centre. Thereafter depart for Bhalukpong. Bhalukpong on the border of the states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh is a place of enthralling scenic beauty. The sparking river Jia Bhorole which passes through Bhalukpong is an adventure lover’s paradise. By the side of the river is the Nameri National Park which falls under Project Tiger. On arrival at Bhalukpong, check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Bhalukpong.
DAY 08: BHALUKPONG –GUWAHATI (240kms. / 6hrs.)
In the morning explore Nameri National Park, the home of the near extinct White Winged Wood duck. Besides, the park abounds in elephants, Leopards, Sāmbhar, Barking Deer, Wild Boar, Gaur, and a variety of birds including four species of Hornbill. In the afternoon proceed to Guwahati the Capital of Assam. On arrival at Guwahati, check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Guwahati.
DAY 09: GUWAHATI
In the morning visit the famous “Kamakhya Temple” and thereafter we transfer you to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for onward journey. Tour ends with sweet memories.
• Itinerary is subject to change depending upon availability of rooms in hotels.
• Our price is valid for Indian Nationals only.
• A minimum of 10 working days is required to process your ILP (Innerline Permit). 6 Copies of colour photographs (Passport Size) along with attested photocopy of Identity and address proof is required to be sent to our office address. For Children, attested photocopy of Birth Certificate along with 6 copies of Colour Photographs is required.
• A letter of Authority in favour of India Beacons Sojourn is required to be given by you to process your ILP.