Jain Pilgrimage-Luxury Pkg, Chikmagalur
Experience spiritual tranquility in the temple towns of Karnataka..The three day package includes stay, transfer, sightseeing and more!!!
Destinations, Hotels included in this package
|Destination:||Halebid and Belur|
- Stay on twin sharing basis
- Private Cab (Non AC) from the place of your choice at Bangalore
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transportation other than specified,
- meals other than specified,
- personal expenses,
- entrance fee at the places of sightseeing,
- guide fee .
- Anything that is not mentioned in the above "cost includes" head.
- Goodies : Rs.2500* worth Gift Vouchers for all hotel bookings and package tours
Day 01: Bangalore - Sravanabelagola - Halebid - Belur - Chikmagalur Your trip starts from Bangalore, you will be taken to Sravanabelagola, known for its collossal monolithic statue of Baghavan Bahubali, on top of a hill. The neighboring area abounds in Jaina bastis and several images of the Jaina Theerthankaras. Later proceed to Halebid and Belur, are two tiny but beautiful temple towns famous for Hoysala architecture. The temples of Belur & Halebid are magnificently done up with intricate carvings and fine architecture. Then drive to Chikmagalur, famous for its hill stations and known as the coffee land of Karnataka. Overnight stay at hotel in Chikmagalur.
Day 02: Chikmagalur - Sringeri - Humcha - Shimoga
Morning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Sringeri, the site of the first maţha established by Adi Shankaracharya located on the banks of river Tunga. Visit Sri Sharadamba temple and Sri Vidyashankara temple at Sringeri and proceed to HUMCHA, a Atishaya Kshetra, a place where divine events regularly occur. It is the most famous pilgrimage place dedicated to Lord Parsvanath and Devi Padmavati. After Darshan, proceed to Shimoga. On arrival at Shimoga, check in to the Hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Shimoga - Sakrebylu - Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Sakrebylu Elephant Camp, which houses a number of elephants and these elephants will be trained by experienced Mahouts. Elephants from the nearby forests arrives this place to take bath, have snacks and play in the Backwaters of River Tunga before they go back to the forest. It is an amazing experience to see the elephants playing in water especially for kids. Sakrebylu Elephant Camp is a must visit travel destination. After Lunch, Proceed to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be taken to Bengaluru International Airport or Bangalore city Railway Station for your return journey. End of Tour
Package Validity : From Jan 18, 2012 to Sep 30, 2012
- This package is offered by Prakruthi Holidays and NOT by HolidayIQ. HolidayIQ is NOT a Supplier or Travel Agent.
- All information and content provided here have been provided by Prakruthi Holidays and NOT by HolidayIQ
- For any further information on this Package, please submit Booking Enquiry to Prakruthi Holidays using the Booking Form above. HolidayIQ does not have any additional information on this package.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Per person rates (Rs) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room, unless specified otherwise
- Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
- Inventory may be limited. Placing a booking enquiry does not amount to booking of the package.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned Supplier’s or hotel's cancellation policy. The cancellation charges applicable will be as per the Supplier’s or hotel’s cancellation policy.
- More conditions might apply specifically to this package. These, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
- The supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.