Kumbharia village is situated in the Banaskantha District, which lies in the state of Gujarat. This village is about 14 km from the Anjar town and was founded by the Kutch Gurjar Kshatriyas or the Mistris. It is just 3 km from the Ambaji Temple and is a famous Jain pilgrim centre. The village houses several Jain temples built between 1062 AD and 1134 AD.
These temples are dedicated to the various Jain Tirthankars and have marble carvings similar to the Palitana, Dilwara and the Ranakpur styles. This village also has a Shri Kumbhariyaji Teerth, which is located on the Danta Road, and has an image of Shri Neminath Bhagwan. Koteshwar Mahadev Temple is also situated about 5 km from the Kumbharia village.