New Mounica Lodge, Rajahmundry
Near Kotipalli Bus Stand Innespeta, Rajahmundry East Godavari Dist.
Ranked 55 amongst 76 hotels in Rajahmundry
New Mounica Lodge Reviews (2)
We came here for our friend marriage and stayed in the lodge. It appeared old but the rooms were okay for stay. Rajahmundry is famous for the River Godavari junction point which it flows to the sea(Bay Of Bengal). Availability of food outside the lodge and famous for the tiffins. It was also famous for coconut juice, price was around 40rs. Has the good travelling facility from this lodge. Overall, okay.
When I first entered into Rajahamundry, it was very enthusiastic. But, when I had choose this hotel to stay, it was very uncomfortable. The surroundings were very bad, it was very dirty and the whole place stinks. But the rooms very neat and tidy. If we come out of the room it's very embarrassing but the services and everything was very good.
This Longest Glass Bridge On Earth Will Leave You Feeling Dizzy! Indian Bridges That Are Equally Awesome
HolidayIQ Traveller Swathi Vivek from Hyderabad says,”We were so excited to see this long bridge which seemed to be never ending. The pavement is under repair and so one can't walk on the footpath. The road is also heavily laden with traffic.” Read More
Discover Hotel in Rajahmundry
Hotels in Rajahmundry by class
Hotels in Rajahmundry near Railway Station
Hotels in Rajahmundry by Sightseeing
- Hotels near Sri Anjaneyaswami Temple, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Sarangadhara Temple, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Vinayaka Temple, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Rt Achari Church, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Sri Uma Rama Lingeswara Swamy Temple, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Town Hall, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Durga Mata Temple, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Regional Research Centre Lalacheruvu, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Mahadev Temple, Rajahmundry
- Hotels near Prakash Nagar Church, Rajahmundry