Rajasthan Package 3, Jaipur
From the intricately carved forts & palaces in Udaipur, Jodhpur & Jaipur, to the holy city of Pushkar & cool climate of Mount Abu; explore Rajasthan.
Destinations, Hotels included in this package
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast at all the destination
- Transportation by Non Ac Indica as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All curent applicable taxes
- 2.58% Government Service Tax
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. tips, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks & telegrams etc.
- Any Airfares / Train Fares
- Anything not given in Package Inclusion.
- Travel Insurance
The package cost per person is;
- Standard: 18500
- Superior: 22000
- Premium: 29000
(Udaipur – Mount Abu – Jodpur – Pushkar - Jaipur)
DAY : 01 UDAIPUR
Welcome to your tour! On arrival at the Udaipur Airport, transfer to your hotel.
DAY : 02 IN UDAIPUR * VISIT THE CITY PALACE AND SAHELIYON KI BADI
Today, you will visit the sprawling City Palace complex along the shores of the Lake Pichola. Visit the exotic palaces and pleasure gardens. Continue to the Saheliyon ki Badi - the Garden of the Maids of Honour for the Royal Ladies of Mewar. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure or you may enjoy a boat ride on the picturesque Lake Pichola, cruising past the spectacular City Palace, Jag Mandir Island and the famous Jag Niwas Island.
DAY : 03 on to Mount Abu (185 Kms/ 4 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Mount Abu. Arrive and check into the hotel. Later leave for sightseeing. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY : 04 Mount Abu
Morning after breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Mount Abu visiting the famous 11th century Dilwara Jain temple complex. Enjoy a cruise through Nakki Lake at sunset, starting from the Sunset Point. Overnight stay Mount Abu.
DAY : 05 ON TO JODHPUR (230 KMS. / APPROX.7 HOUR DRIVE)
Today, you will drive to the Marwar capital city of Jodhpur, sprawled around the impressive cliff top Meherangarh Fort. Upon arrival check into your hotel. The evening is free to explore the textile and antique markets.
DAY: 06 ON TO PUSHKAR (215 KMS. / APPROX.6 ½ HOUR DRIVE)
Today enjoy a drive to Pushkar.
Visit the famous Bramha Temple on the banks of the picturesque lake at Pushkar
DAY : 07 ON TO JAIPUR (150 KMS. / APPROX. 4 HOUR DRIVE)
You will drive to the 'Pink City' of Jaipur. On arrival into Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant colourful city.
DAY : 08 IN JAIPUR * VISIT AMER * VISIT CITY PALACE AND JANTAR MANTAR
This morning, you will proceed on a visit to Amer Fort. (Elephant ride or Jeep ride on direct payment). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later you will visit the City Palace and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the
observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II.
DAY : 09 RETURN HOME WITH HAPPY MEMORIES
Today you bid farewell to your tour, as you are transferred to Jaipur airport or Jaipur railway station.
- We will provide similar category of hotel if mentioned hotel is not available on given date.
- Photo Identity Proof has to be produced on Check – In.
- The Perfect Holidays Conditions apply.
- Jaipur: Om Tower
- Mount Abu: Hotel Hilton
- Pushkar: Pushkar Resort
- Jodhpur: Sriram International
- Udaipur: Hotel Sarovar
- Jaipur: Hawa Mahal
- Mount Abu: Chacha Inn
- Pushkar: Pushkar Palace
- Jodhpur: Mapple Abhay
- Udaipur: Padmini Palace
- Jaipur: Mansingh Tower
- Mount Abu: Palanpur Palace
- Pushkar: Gulab Niwas
- Jodhpur: Rajputana Palace
- Udaipur: Oriental Palace
Package Validity : From Apr 4, 2012 to Sep 30, 2012
- This package is offered by The Perfect Holidays and NOT by HolidayIQ. HolidayIQ is NOT a Supplier or Travel Agent.
- All information and content provided here have been provided by The Perfect Holidays and NOT by HolidayIQ
- For any further information on this Package, please submit Booking Enquiry to The Perfect Holidays using the Booking Form above. HolidayIQ does not have any additional information on this package.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Per person rates (Rs) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room, unless specified otherwise
- Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
- Inventory may be limited. Placing a booking enquiry does not amount to booking of the package.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned Supplier’s or hotel's cancellation policy. The cancellation charges applicable will be as per the Supplier’s or hotel’s cancellation policy.
- More conditions might apply specifically to this package. These, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
- The supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.