• A/c Indica for road travel and surface transport to all places of interest as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Ac room Hotel Palm beach/Rr Grand /similar in Vizag
• Ac room luxury room at Ananthagiri/Mayuri resort/Ushodaya resort in Araku Valley on day 2
• Complimentary breakfast from day 2
• Detailed travel report mentioning about the history, geography, dos’ and don’ts of each place covered as part of your itinerary.
• Sleeper train tickets from Vizag to Borra cave (first class train tickets for luxury package), subject to availability.
• All Taxes.
• Entry charges during site seeing.
• Lunch and Dinner.
• All other charges.
• Vehicle available as per itinerary and not at disposal.
Once an anonymous little fishing village in the Eastern Ghats, overlooking the Bay of Bengal, Vishakapatnam or Vizag, has risen as one of the country's busiest commercial ports and largest shipbuilding yard. The seaside town has seen the might and power of several ancient dynasties-the Chalukyas and the Cholas.
You will also tour to Araku Valley, a hill station that is dotted with lush green forests, hills, waterfalls, valleys and provides for a true nature experience. It is located at about 115-km from Vishakhapatnam district and is close to the Orissa State border.
Be a pleasured guest to stay at best of the accommodation the package has to offer. The guests will also avail excellent services at the hotels and sightseeing to great places of interest.
Avail all the above at Rs. 14, 880/- per couple, valid until 15th August, 2010
Day 1: Upon arrival at Vizag in the morning, you will be received and transported to hotel. After freshening up and breakfast visit the following places of interest in Vizag:R.K. Beach, Fishing Harbor, Submarine Museum, Thotlakonda, Rushikonda, Kailashgiri. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 2: Check-out from the hotel and transfer to railways station for onward journey to Borra caves. Enjoy the train journey to Borra caves covering around 40 tunnels, bridges and various landscapes, Ananthagiri coffee plantations, Galikonda viewpoint, Araku tribal Museum, Chapurai. Overnight stay will be at Araku Valley.
Note: Train tickets from Vizag to Araku are subject to availability at the time of your package confirmation. If we are unable to facilitate your confirmed Train travel, then we shall arrange for your journey to Araku by road covering Tatipudi reservoir in between. Alternatively you may also travel in general class as the journey time is only 3 hours.
Day 3: Early morning after breakfast, checkout of the hotel and proceed to Vizag for return journey by car. En-route visit Tyda/ Tatipudi/ Simhachalam. If time permits you will also visit Kambalakonda. Drop at railway station/bus stand for your return journey.