Standard – Queen of Hill, Darjeeling
A visit to Darjeeling will always be coupled with the reluctance to leave this beautiful hill station. Experience in a 4 day tour. Avail stay & more.
Destinations, Hotels included in this package
- Pick up and drop in exclusive Non A/C vehicles.
- 3 night’s accomodation in Darjeeling
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- The package cost is Rs.6800/- (per person)
- For group of 4 persons the rate is Rs.5050 per person.
- For group of 6 persons the rate is Rs.4300 per person.
- For group of 8 persons the rate is Rs.3900 per person.
- Extra Bed = Rs.2200
- Child without Bed = Rs.1450
Darjeeling = Sonar Bangla / Seven Seventeen / Hotel Northstar / Mohit
Package Validity : From Mar 30, 2012 to Sep 30, 2012
- This package is offered by Speed Holidays and NOT by HolidayIQ. HolidayIQ is NOT a Supplier or Travel Agent.
- All information and content provided here have been provided by Speed Holidays and NOT by HolidayIQ
- For any further information on this Package, please submit Booking Enquiry to Speed Holidays using the Booking Form above. HolidayIQ does not have any additional information on this package.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Per person rates (Rs) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room, unless specified otherwise
- Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
- Inventory may be limited. Placing a booking enquiry does not amount to booking of the package.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned Supplier’s or hotel's cancellation policy. The cancellation charges applicable will be as per the Supplier’s or hotel’s cancellation policy.
- More conditions might apply specifically to this package. These, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
- The supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.