I booked saurastra darshan on 9 th jan 2015; so i am coming on 8 th jan; please refer best hotel around 1200 rs which is nearer to asaram.b.c my bus starts at asram in early hours ; i wish to visit aksharadham temple too on 8 th evening; So.........
I am planning a trip to Gujrat during 19th sept to 29th sept, travelling with my parents, husband and one yr old kid. We would be coming from Pune.
Could you please help me plan the trip
1. We want it to be a leisure trip
2. We want to visit beach, white rann, Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar
3. Is Gir jungle safari available during this time? I heard it opens in mid Oct and runs till mid june
4. Which all are the other destinations that we should not be missing?
5. Where should we start our trip from? I read the starting point should be Ahmadabad as all the tour operators provide service from Ahmadabad
Any other suggestions are welcome
Appreciate quick help as the time is less
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.