I am planning to visit Club Mahindra, coorg in the month of April/May. We are 2 Adult & 2 Kids (8 & 2 Yrs).
We will be travelling from Mumbai to Manglore by train.
Kindly suggest -
1. How many days trip should we plan
2. Mode of transport from Manglore Rly stn to Coorg.
3. Should we hire the car only to drop us to Coorg or should we keep the car with us for the entire trip. Also, approx charges. Suggestions for good travel agent, etc
4. Places to visit.
I am planning for a vacation of 5 nights and 6 days in the month of January (23rd Jan to 28th Jan) from Bangalore and I am a bit confused. Can someone please suggest between two of the options:
1) Bangalore - Mysore (1 N) - Coorg (2 N) - Wayanad (2 N) - Bangalore
2) Bangalore - Ooty (2 N) - Coorg (2 N) - Mysore (1 N) - Bangalore
3) Any other suggestion
I am from Nagpur and have never been to these places. Also if you can suggest if I should go with tour packages or book the hotels online at the above places and hire a cab on daily basis for sightseeing.
Thanks for the help in advance.
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.