We are planning to have a Tirumala Tirupati Darshan by opting a trekking option instead of vehicle in the month of early October. Our group is aging bet'n 45 - 50 yrs. Following are our initial concerns wrt the above :
1) How much is the total distance ?
2) Approx. how much time it will take to complete the trekking assuming a normal speed ?
3) Is there enough crowd on the way ? Is it too crowdy (like Jai Mata Di, Vaishnav Devi) or is it lonely ?
4) Is there any special provision for trekkers for early Darshan ? If yes, how & where to approach ?
5) What is the idle time to start trekking ?
6) While returning from Darshan, is there any vehicle facility from TTD or we need to do our own arrangement ? How much it would cost ? and whether it would be easily available, since while going-up we had opted trekking option ?
7) How much total time will be required for trekking - Darshan - returning (by vehicle etc.) ?
8) Please mention, if there is any special advise / guidance, before proceeding with trekking option.
Thanks to all in advance
I'm travelling to rameswaram on 25th of dec for 1 night with out a hotel booking and i have checked every hotel booking site and availability is none. Please suggest should i carry on or should i drop out of my trip.
7 Adults and 2 kids travelling. Expecting a decent place will i be able to get it on the go? Please suggest.
Hi just wanted expert advice on this...
I'm from pune ...family of four ( 2 adults plus 2 kids 6 yrs and 9 yrs)
wil be in tirupaty for 2 days in first week of jan.
planning to go rameshwaram from there and then to kanyakumari and back to pune from trivandrum.
Just check my itenary to add your valuable suggestions to it :
5 & 6 jan tirupati
7 jan tirupati to chennai by train.. then again evening train from chennai to rameshwaram
reach rameshwaram 5 a.m on 8th jan
8 night halt at rameshwaram
9 full day rameshwaram and then night train from rameshwaram to kanyakumari
10th morning kanyakumari
11th morning check out and transfer to trivandrum and back flight to mumbai.
Is the above itenarary sufficient to cover rameshwaram and kanyakumari.....
or should we cover any more nearby places.
kindly advise considering we have kids with us.
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.