Manali Experience: Its a good place to go for honeymoon and entire trip will completely depend upon the service provided by the providers.
Food, sight-seeing and shopping: I like the food in Honeymoon Inn hotel and the ambiance is good. But other hotels are not up to the expectations.
Activities & things to do: Snow point, sky diving, scatting, camp fire (provided by hotel).
Travel tips, How to reach, travel warnings etc: Better, not believe these providers at all.
1. Plan the trip for weekdays
2. By bus go to Manali directly and instead of cabs.
3. Opt good hotels like Honeymoon Inn and some other hotels.
4. Hotel people will arrange the vehicle for local site seeing with better pricing.
5. There will be dresses for rent for snow point, this is the place where people loot the tourists, Please be careful, for each person it should not be more than 100 max(100 for full dress) but they say 2000 per dress and drivers comes from these providers will support them and they both will try to convince you that i costs that much only.
6. Last but not the least is to spend the time leisurely instead of hurry, try Mussoorie if time permits
HolidayIQ.com is a premier holiday information portal powered by India's first & biggest travel community; enabling travellers to first discover numerous vacation choices, then plan holiday trips in full detail and finally, share holiday experiences with millions of other travellers.