Air India Cancellation Policy
Air India Cancellation
Cancellation of Domestic Booking
If a domestic booking is made on the site http://www.airindia.in/SBCMS/Webpages/Home.aspx, a passenger can modify or cancel a booked ticket by using the 'My Booking' link on the same website.
The refund will be returned by the airline only after the rebooking or cancellation fee is charged. Refund will be made if:
- The cancellation is for the whole booking of all the passengers.
- A rebooking fare difference is payable, then rebooking can be done only till two reissues.
On the other hand, rebooking or cancellation cannot be processed online if:
- Modification or cancellation is for only one passenger in a multi-passenger reservation.
- Any kind of offline change is made to booking at an airline reservation office.
Cancellation of International Booking
In case of an international flight booking made on the website http://www.airindia.in/SBCMS/Webpages/Home.aspx, it is possible for a passenger to cancel his/her booking and process a refund by using the 'My Booking' link. After the cancellation fee is charged, the refund will be processed online. The refund is made if:
A fare difference is payable for ticket rebooking, it can be done only till two reissues.
- The modification or cancellation is for the booking of all passengers.
- If the change/cancelation is for the complete booking of all passengers in a multi-passenger reservation.
However, the rebooking or cancellation cannot be processed in case
- Change or cancellation is for only one passenger in a multi-passenger booking.
- Offline changes are made to the booking at any airline reservation office.