10 day trip...

10 day trip... Q&A

Search Hyderabad Travel Discussion

Ask a question

10 day trip...

Posted by Anitha | Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:24 pm

I am planning to spend my holidays in hyderabad. I have a plan of 10 days . Is 4 days enough to cover the chief attraction in Hyderabad? Any suggestion for the remaining 6 days? I was planning on visiting mysore. How for is Mysore from Hyderabad?

Re: 10 day trip...

Posted by GV | Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Of late you cannot be sure about hyderabad. Their is the ongoing agitation for separate state going on for the past 33 days. We Hyderabadi's ourselves are not sure of whether tomorrow is a working day or a forced shutdown of establishments and buses and autos and taxis. So plan Hyderabad later.

Posted by Prem kumar | Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

Anitha wrote:I am planning to spend my holidays in hyderabad. I have a plan of 10 days . Is 4 days enough to cover the chief attraction in Hyderabad? Any suggestion for the remaining 6 days? I was planning on visiting mysore. How for is Mysore from Hyderabad?

Yes, 4/5 days is enough.Nov. to Jan/Feb is good time to visit as the weather is nice.
Mysore is around 750/800 kms from Hyd.You could go via bangalore.
All the best.

Posted by R k pathak | Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 am

Hyderabad can be covered in 3 days. One day required for Salarjung Museum and Charminar 2nd day for Ramoji Film City and the other for other attractions. Hyderabad to Bangalore is overnight journey and you can visit reach Mysore at about 10 a.m. next morning. You can also make an halt at Bangalore 2 days and have sigtseeing there. Another 2 days are enough for Mysore

Posted by Jayesh | Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 am

ya right... Thats a good idea you can visit mysore as well as bangalore.

Popular forum topics for Hyderabad

• Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post