Hang out places in Jaipur for my students

Hang out places in Jaipur for my students Q&A

Search Jaipur Travel Discussion

Ask a question

Hang out places in Jaipur for my students

Posted by Lav | Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi,

My students are going for project work to Jaipur in 2 weeks time. They will be there for 5 days out of which 3 days they will be busy. The last two days will be at leisure and I would like to know which places they could hang out at. Im not too sure how the weather is going to be, but if its too hot, please suggest places they could hang out at without being exposed to the sun too long.

Thanks and Regards,
Laveena

Re: Hang out places in Jaipur for my students

Posted by Manash | Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

At present the weather is pleasant. In two weeks time it will not matter much. It will be bearable till the mont of March. The good places will be Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, City Palace Museum where the students can learn much about the heritage culture of our Maharajas having princely states earlier. Adjoining there is Jantar Mantar. It will be good to charter a vehicle from Rajasthan State Tourism for group travelling.

Posted by Kaashaane | Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:03 pm

i agree with Mahesh

Posted by Gaurav | Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Amber Fort is the best place in Jaipur to hang out with less expenditure and more comfort.

Posted by chubbie | Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:48 pm

I just returned from Jaipur last week. The weather is just right now. Besides the places suggested, Gaitore is situated on the Jaipur-Amber road, about 15 kms from jaipur. Gaitore is a royal cremation site of the majestic rulers of jaipur. There is a cenotaph for each Maharaja, built in his honor.
The Albert museum is one of the best museums in our country. Its a MUST SEE.

Enjoy!

Posted by Sandeep | Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi,

The AMER is the one of the best place to visit.Then CITY PALACE is a very good place to visit and must see destination in jaipur.

CENTRAL MUSEUM and Birla Temple are other places you can visit.

HTH,

Sandeep

Posted by Mahesh | Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi, Ms. Laveena, 01 day you can plan for Chokhi Dhani Resort after day sightseeing and day for Pick Pearl Water Park. For the sightseeing you can opt our Exculsive Fully Air Conditioned Double Decker Coach "Explore Pinkcity".

Popular forum topics for Jaipur

• Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post