One day Mysore sightseeing by bus from Mysore

One day Mysore sightseeing by bus from Mysore Q&A

Search Mysore Travel Discussion

Ask a question

One day Mysore sightseeing by bus from Mysore

Posted by Anjali | Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:31 am

I am coming to mysore with 5 family members on 28th april 2011 evening by train. Staying there 28th and 29th and return journey is on 30th morning. From railway station where i have to go for cheaper lodging..? where i have to contact for daily sight seeing bus tour package around mysore.? (as we choosen one day bus tour package only) this short period of time what i can do the best and cheaper way to spend and cover in mysore. Kindly inform me all the details with approximate economy/budgeted tariff.

Re: One day Mysore sightseeing by bus from Mysore

Posted by Narendra | Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:44 pm

You can stay in vyshak comfort inn,near the bus stand,if you want book hotel you can contact me,i will help you,09886809692

Posted by Nakul | Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Going around mysore the best option would be to book the KSTDC day package since it is a government owned company and provide excellent services. You can easily get the numbers and details online on their website. Staying options are a plenty you need to fix your budget. Check out the lik for staing options http://www.mysorehotels.net/ .

Happy Travelling
Nakul

Posted by Silu | Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Anjali,

Most of the hotels in Mysore might be attached with some travels. You can opt for KSTDC day package also. They provide excellent service. You can google and get their numbers easily.

Happy holiday !

Posted by Dinesh | Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 am

Hi!!
It is a good idea. Regarding hotels, you can check on holidayiq site, you have plenty of options with feedback from users. Re: one day sightseeing KSRTC is the best option. However if booking is not available, there are other pvt. operators. As you are a family of 5 persons, hiring qualis or innova will be a good option.
Regards, Have a nice time.

Posted by Abhideep | Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:05 am

Hi Anjali.... the best place to stay (cost effective, old Mysore charm, right in city) is Dasaprakash hotel. Rooms cost around 500/-. No overpromise, no under delivery. Check my review of Dasprakash on Holiday IQ. They have one more hotel 'Dasaprakash Paradise' but thats costly. Go for Dasaprakash 0821 2442444 and let me know if you liked it.

Deepak

Posted by Narendra | Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:31 pm

You can stay in vyshak comfort inn,near the bus stand

Popular forum topics for Mysore

• Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Mysore hotels travelers are looking right now
Hotel
United-21
36 Reviews
Boutique Hotels
The Green Hotel
16 Reviews
Check all Mysore hotels ›
Highly Rated hotels in Mysore
Join your friends and read their recommendations for your next trip.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities