Trip to Leh Q&A

Search Ladakh (Leh) Travel Discussion

Ask a question

Trip to Leh

Posted by Avinash | Sun May 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi,
Planning to visit Leh in July. Planning to opt for the offer by Kingfisher holidays. Have anybody opted for this already? If yes how is the quality.

Waiting for the reply

Thanks

Re: Trip to Leh

Posted by Shaili | Sun May 09, 2010 3:08 pm

I used the Air India package 2 years ago so i presume the Kingfisher package should be very good as well.

Thanks

Posted by Avinash | Sun May 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi Shaili

Thanks for the reply. With AirIndia, how was the quality of the hotels and other arrangements. Did they include any other package like trekking trip or local sight seeing. Please give me details.

Thanks
Avinash

Posted by roopsonline | Mon May 10, 2010 12:46 am

Hi Avinash,
I had been to Leh last year with Gem tours, mumbai. These guys were fantastic. We had actually been to Srinigar first for days and then went enroute Kargil to Leh. The road journey was awesome !
All local sight seeing was included.

Regards,
Rupen

Posted by Arun bhat | Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:01 am

Visited Leh during Sept 2010. lovely place and very friendly people. You dont need any guide or any packages. Just contact a good place there. like the namgayal palace hotel or the La re Sa resort. the owners are very friendly and they will arrage a pickup form the airport and once in they will arrange for the entire iternery based on your schedule. the J&K tourism have fixed rate packages for all tours and hence the chances of getting fleased is very less. On the whole Leh people are very cooperative and helpful. I satyed at La Re Sa and the found it very Homely and helpful

Popular forum topics for Ladakh (Leh)

• Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Ladakh (Leh) hotels travelers are looking right now
Hotel
3 Reviews
Hotel
The Grand Dragon
24 Reviews
Hotel
6 Reviews
Check all Ladakh (Leh) hotels ›
Highly Rated hotels in Ladakh (Leh)
Join your friends and read their recommendations for your next trip.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities