5N/6D Kashmir Tour Tour Package, Gulmarg
Located in the heart of the Kashmir Valley, which is called 'Paradise on Earth', Srinagar’s landscape is interspersed with greenery, lakes and hillocks. The city is spread out along the banks of the Jhelum River and is famous for its surrounding natural beauty and postcard tourist spots. The two parts of the city are connected by nine bridges. The Hari Parbat and the Shankar Acharya hills lie on either side of the city.
- Assistance upon arrival by our Srinagar office representative.
- All transfers between airport – hotel – airport by Non AC taxi
- Welcome drinks (non - alcoholic) upon arrival by hotel.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel / house boat.
- All sightseeing and tour as per programme.
- Transportation by AC Tavera/ Innova/ Tempo.
- Any kind of bus or rail fare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
- Garden entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Adventure activity like Gondola Ride, Pony Ride, Rafting, etc on direct payment basis.
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
Day 1| Srinagar arrival and house boat stay
We welcome you at the airport and proceed for the ever charming Dal Lake. Dal Lake is the top most attraction appealing with its unusual beauty guarded by holy peaks in its surrounding. As you enter the Boulevard Road (the lake road), the house boats seem to call for your presence on one side, and well-decorated markets on the other. We sit in Shikara (a small boat) that takes us across to the houseboat (fixed living boats put up in water). The beautiful walnut carved interiors delight your eyes and hot Kashmiri Kehva for refreshment. Enjoy Shikara Ride at Dal Lake amidst the serenity of calm waters and cool breeze.
Sightseeing: Shankracharya Temple, Gardens. Tulip Garden shall be visited subject to opening.
Dinner and night stay at house boat.
Day 2| Srinagar- Pahalgam (100 km approx.)
Breakfast and departure to Pahalgam. Enroute visit Avantipora ruins and Saffron Fields. Further visit Martand Temple (the temple dedicated to Sun God).
Pahalgam is positioned beside the Lidder River, in the Lidder valley. Reach there and check in at your pre booked hotel. After rest, proceed for sightseeing of Betaab Valley (named after great Bollywood Hit Betaab) and Aru Valley (motorable roads). Both the sights offer scenic delight to your senses with an indelible impression.
While returning, visit Gauri Shankar Temple surrounded by beautiful scenery. Dinner and night stay in hotel.
Day 3| Pahalgam- Srinagar via Langabal (100 km approx.)
Have early breakfast and check out of hotel. We leave for Srinagar via Langabal. On the way we can see the plantations of Apple and Walnut (the fruit ripens in Oct only), giving a feel of country side of Kashmir.
If you wish so, spend evening to visit the local market for shopping.
Later, check in at hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 4| Srinagar- Sonamarg Via Mata Kheer Bhawani Temple and Manasbal Lake (90 km approx.)
After breakfast we drive to Sonamarg-the meadows of gold enroute visiting Kheer Bhawani Temple and Manasbal Lake. Sonamarg valley is inhabited along Sindh River surrounded by snow peaked mountains and glacier Thajiwas. Sonamarg pass leads further to Baltal and Zojila Pass. Sonamarg is base camp for the world famous Great Lakes Trek.
Day 5| Srinagar- Gulmarg - Srinagar (About 64 km approx.)
This day after breakfast at the hotel, get driven to Gulmarg. Enjoy GANDOLA Ride. Rest of the day will be for leisure activities around. In the evening we return to Srinagar for dinner and night stay.
Originally called ‘Gaurimarg’ by shepherds, its present name was given in the 16th century by Sultan Yusuf Shah, who was inspired by the sight of its grassy slopes emblazoned with wild flowers. Gulmarg was a favourite haunt of Emperor Jehangir who once collected 21 different varieties of flowers from here. Today Gulmarg is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty- it also has the highest green golf course in the world, at an altitude of 2,650 m, and is the country’s premier ski resort in the winter.
Day 6| Drop at airport
Drop you at airport for your onward journey.
- Paradise Kabins Srinagar
- Deluxe House Boat
- Golden Residency/ Bombay Palace Pahalgam
- In a group of 4 pax- INR 13000 per person
- In a group of 6 pax- INR 11500 per person
- In a group of 8 pax-INR 11300 per person