Classical Madhya Pradesh Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Agra, Gwalior, Orchha and Khajuraho is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Dehko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Khajuraho, with cost starting from Rs 20,449 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Agra, 1 nights in Gwalior, 1 nights in Orchha and 2 nights in Khajuraho. At Agra, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Gwalior, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Orchha, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Khajuraho, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Agra▪
Welcome to your 'Classical Madhya Pradesh' tour! Upon arrival at railway station in Agra, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
|3 Star or similar,||Gwalior||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Orchha||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Khajuraho||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex - Agra by an air-conditioned Indigo (02 - 03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova (04 - 06 adults) or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals: Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
▪ Free Installation of Audio compass app on your smart phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
The heart of India, Madhya Pradesh is home to pilgrim and historically significant sites, exotic flora and fauna as well as rich culture and traditions. The state of Madhya Pradesh has splendid natural scenery of hilly terrain with meandering streams, plateau regions and dense forests.\n
▪ Wander around Khajuraho's exquisite temple complexes Experience the historical magnificence of the 'The Taj Mahal Explore Orchha-fortified palaces on a river island and magnificent temples Stand on the ramparts of Gwalior's vast fort complex
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.