Amarnath Yatra with Gulmarg Tour Package, Amarnath
A journey towards spiritual awakening. This 5 days tour offers accommodation, meals, helicopter ride, transfers & more...
- Vehicle on disposal for 4 days including all toll tax, parking, fuel, driver’s allowance and overnight charges.
- Return journey by Helicopter to the Holy Cave from Baltal.
- 1 Night stay at Hotel in Sonmarg on twin / double sharing basis.
- 2 Night stay at Deluxe House Boat / Hotel in Srinagar on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & dinner .i.e. 3 breakfast & 3 dinners
- Full Day Sightseeing of Srinagar (Mughal Garden & Dal Lake) or full day trip to Gulmarg.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Personal Horse and horse man, Palki or Doli from Panchtarni to Holy cave.
- Bottled drinks and beverages.
- Personal natured expenses, laundry, telephone etc.
- Tips to staff & driver, personal medicine, personal travel insurance, rescue and evacuation.
- Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances like cancellation of flights, flood, political unrest, landslide, weather and other reasons beyond our control.
- Extra transport cost, in case of early returning of some members.
- Extra night hotel charge in Sonmarg or Srinagar incase of delay /early return from Holy cave
Day 01: Arrive at Srinagar - Transfer to Sonmarg
Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar Airport. Meet and greet by our airport representative. Transfer to Sonmarg. On arrival check-in at Hotel. Rest of the day free to relax or visit Thajewas Glacier. Overnight stay in Sonmarg.
Day 02: Yatra by Helicopter & back to Srinagar
Early morning transfer to from Sonmarg to Baltal. Departure for the Holy Cave by Helicopter from Baltal Helipad. The Helicopter start operating at 06.00 Hrs (Weather Permitting). You will get appox. 1 hour for Darshan. On return you will be met by our driver. Transfer by vehicle from Baltal to Srinagar. On arrival check-in at Hotel / Houseboat. Dinner and Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 03: Srinagar
After breakfast visit the Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi, Nishat & Shalimar Bagh. In the afternoon enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake (At your Own cost). Dinner & overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 04: Srinagar / Gulmarg (56 Kms)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg. On arrival check in at the hotel. After lunch enjoy a pony ride or a Gondola ride (cable car) to Kangdori/Alpatar (at your own cost). Dinner & overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 05: Gulmarg - Depart to SrinagarAirport (56 Kms)
After breakfast time free till departure. Transfer to Srinagar Airport for your flight to next destination.
2 Pax-Tata Indica Car:Rs.23,000
2 Pax-Qualis / Tavera / Xylo:Rs.24,500
6Pax-Qualis/ Tavera / Xylo:Rs.20,500
10Pax-2 Innova: Rs.22,000
10Pax-Tempo-Traveler (10 seater):Rs.21,000
Extra Bed/Extra Person:Rs.14,500
2 Pax-Tata Indica Car:Rs.31,000
2 Pax-Qualis / Tavera / Xylo:Rs.32,500
4Pax-Qualis/Tavera / Xylo:Rs.29,500
6Pax-Qualis/Tavera / Xylo:Rs.28,500
10Pax-Tempo-Traveler (10 seater):Rs.29,000
Extra Bed / Extra Person:Rs.18,500
2 Pax-Tata Indica Car:Rs.26,000
4Pax-Tata Sumo: Rs.24,000
8Pax-2 Innova: Rs.25,500
10Pax-2 Innova: Rs.25,000
10Pax-Tempo-Traveler (10 seater):Rs.24,000
Extra Bed / Extra Person:Rs.16,500
Luxury Hotels:Snowland (Sup.Dlx room)
Deluxe Hotels:Snowland (Dlx Room)/Thajwar Glacier
Standard Hotels:Snowland (Std.room)/Thajwar Glacier
Luxury Hotels:Grand Mumtaz/Pine Spring
Deluxe Hotels:Royal Park/Gulmarg Resort
Standard Hotels:Khalil Palace/Poshwan
Luxury Hotels:Grand Mumtaz/City Forest
Deluxe Hotels:Regal Plaza/Royal Khazir/Zabarwan
Standard Hotels:Deluxe House Boat/Hotel Sunshine
Initial Booking amount INR 10,000/ - only (Non-refundable) along with copy of photo id.
- Terms and Conditions
- It is a fundamental condition that you acknowledge that this is a Pilgrimage tour. This requires some flexibility. The day to day itinerary is taken as a guideline only. We cannot be hold responsible for any delays caused by International or domestic flights, strikes, Government regulations, weather or natural casualties etc. In such cases, Club Class Vacation shall try to provide suitable alternatives.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once we have received the deposit of INR 10,000 and copy of photo ID, The balance due of the tour cost should be 25 days prior to departure. If you book a tour less than 25 days prior to departure, you must send the full payment for confirmation by us.
- If you cancel, the following scale of charges will apply:
- Charge Incurred
- Anytime after booking trip loss of initial deposit INR 10000.
- Between 15 to 20 days before departure INR 15000.
- Less than 15 days before departure 100% of total trip cost.
- If you do not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date, we will assume you have been delayed and will wait for you to contact us with your new expected arrival date. If you do not contact us within 48 hours we will assume you have cancelled the tour. There is no refund of any money paid.
- In case if the journey is broken off, early return is requested upon client's own wish or causes, Club Class Vacation shall not be liable to any refund of the days not utilized. Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
- Before joining the tour we recommend you take out travel insurance. This should
- include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses, cancellation, helicopter evacuation and emergency repatriation. You must supply documentary proof of it.
- The trek information sheets and the dossier give information and conditions relating to the tour and are deemed to be part of the contract and so you should be fully aware of their contents. However the itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, but not a contractual obligation- Changes may be made because of exceptional weather, flight cancellations, sickness or other unforeseeable circumstances- No refunds are given for unused services or unrealized dreams. We do give sympathy though. All information and advice provided (vaccinations, climate, trekking equipment etc) is given in good faith but without responsibility by us.
- When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them
- If the Helicopter does not operate due to bad weather, technical or any other unforeseen reasons, we will not be responsible for any financial loss that may be incurred by the passengers due to this. The Helicopter operator may offer the passengers an option to travel the next day. In such cases the passengers will have to pay for their hotel accommodation for extra night. Alternately the passengers may make their own arrangement for the stay in Sonmarg. In case the passenger is unable to perform the Helicopter journey due to the above mentioned reasons, they are entitled to full refund for the Helicopter fare only.
- The Helicopter travel is subject to all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Helicopter ticket. Passengers are requested to read them carefully.
- At the time of booking we require following details:
- a) Full Name, Gender & Weight of all passengers.
- b) Full address and phone no. of all families.
- c) Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passengers.
- Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs:
- Valid Passport / Driving License / Election Card / Pan Card / Photo Id issued by Govt. / PSU and School Photo ID.