For those who want to enjoy bonfire with friends and spend nights under stars away from their city life, camping tour packages are the best options. These tours are planned meticulously for tourists to explore various landscapes and mountain ranges in India.
With numerous holiday packages available online, it is important to consider a few factors before selecting a camping tour package.
1. Budget: Irrespective of the type of trip, budget is an unavoidable factor that needs to be considered. However, it should not become a hindrance between you and the camping trip you always wanted to go on. Among cheap camping tours, you can opt for Rishikesh tour, which includes cliff jumping, rafting and nature walks. The package would cost about 1,800 per person. However, if budget is not a limiting factor, camping tour package to Coorg in South India is available for 5,000 which includes activities like bonfire, forest trek, white water rafting and Brahmagiri hill trek.
2. Destination: There are certainly quite a few camping destinations across India and you will be spoilt for choice. Among North Indian camping packages, a package for Manali tour is available for about 4,500 for 3 days including fun activities, games, bonfire, cultural dance and traditional food. Many camping packages are available in South India as well, in Chikmagalur, Shimoga and Bangalore. The packages, available from 1,600 per person for 2 days 1 night includes activities like river crossing, tented camping and trekking.
3. Number of days: In case you are on a short leash in terms of time, there are options that you may explore and enjoy over the weekend, without having to take any leave or time out of your busy schedule. For those looking for a short break from Mumbai and Pune, Pawna Lake camping packages are available starting from 2,000 which includes camping at lakeside and bonfire. The package for 1 day 1 night is also a perfect option for those looking for weekend getaway from Mumbai. If you want to camp for long duration, check out for Auli camping tours available for 6 days for about 12,000. The package includes skiing and camping in the snow destination of India.
4. Type of trip: While some of us may get lucky and go on a corporate camping trip, others may plan a personal trip. If it is a corporate camp, packages for camping tour to Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi are available starting from 1,500 for 1 day which includes activities like paintball, water sports, games and other team building activities. However, if it is family trip, various family camping tours are available in Shoghi in Shimla starting from 6,000 for 3 days which includes rock climbing, day/night trek, river crossing and bouldering.
5. DomesticVs. International: There is always more tempting option of going on an international camping trip, if the budget and time permits. In case time, budget or both are limiting factors, you may plan a trip within India. For those looking for international camping places, Dubai is a favourite among tourists. Packages are available starting from 3,600 for 5 hours which includes activities like desert camping, sand dune bashing and camel ride. For long duration camping, Antarctic Peninsula has camping packages starting from 532,650 for 10 days. The package would include bird watching, camping and kayaking.
6. Travel deals and discounts: Some of us would not like to wait for the right deal and discounts before booking our trips. For others, there are deals and discounts available. All you need to do is explore your options and do your homework.
Get best prices for your travel dates
Your request has been created successfully!
We have sent you an email with all the requested details.