Dalhousie Tour - Ii Package
This 2 night 3 day tour package to Dalhousie is offered by Gateway India Tours & Travels. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage and Offbeat. It is one of the cheapest packages to Dalhousie, with cost starting from Rs 5,000 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Dalhousie. At Dalhousie, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, .
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival Dalhousie Local Sightseeing▪ Arrival at Pathankot / Chekki Bank Railway Station, meet and greet my representative proceed to Dalhousie.check into the hotel. After than visit to Local Dalousie, Some time enjoy the Visit Local sightseeing Churches, Panchpula , Subhash Baoli , Bara Pathar. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 : Dalhousie (Full day trip to Chamba & Khajjiar )▪ After breakfast visit Full Day sight seeing Chamba via Khajjiar. Khajjiar far from Dalhousie is 25 kms,Khajjiar is a mini Switzerland of Himachal and India,Kajjiar have great natural beauty and picturesque environment.Chamba is 42 Kms from Dalhousie and 21 kms from Kajjiar.Chamba the valley of milk and honey is known for its streams, meadows, temples, paintings, rumal ( handkerchief ) and lakes Dinner and Overnight stay in Dalhousie
Day 3 : Dalhousie to Pathankot / Chekki Bank Railway Station▪ After breakfast check out from the hotel 12:00 pm. Drop to Railway Station
|2 Star or similar,||Dalhousie||2 Night(s)|
▪ Meal Plain:-MAPAI (01 Room, Breakfast +Dinner)
▪ All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
▪ All tax included.
▪ Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
▪ Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item, Horse Riding, Guide fees, Entrance Fees, Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters All rates and booking as per availability
▪ Any other things that is not included in the €œPackage Cost Includes€ Column.
▪ Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Dalhousie is surrounded by snow peaked mountains and is located on the western edge of the Dhauladhar mountain range of the Himalayas. Summer is the best season to visit Dalhousie. History enthusiasts can look forward to the buildings of the Scottish and Victorian architecture in the Dalhousie town.
▪ Visit to LocalÂ Dalousie,Â Some time enjoy the Visit Local sightseeing Churches, Panchpula , Subhash Baoli , Bara Pathar
▪ Full Day sight seeingÂ Chamba via Khajjiar
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.