Darjeeling-Gangtok 4N/5D Tour Package, Darjeeling
Spread in ribbons over a steep mountain ridge, surrounded by emerald-green tea plantations and towered over by the majestic Khangchendzonga (8598m), Darjeeling is the definitive Indian hill station
- Accommodation In Category wise Rooms in hotels based on Star Rating.
- Daily Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- Full Day Sightseeing at Darjeeling[07 Points]+Tiger Hill
- Day Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir .
- Pickup And Drop From Njp/Bagdogra/Siliguri Airport.
- Package Mode wise Exclusive/Sharing Vehicles for 5 Days on Point of Travelling Basis. [Tata Sumo/Bolero Maxx and Indica/WagonR]
- For Luxury Vehicle-Rs 1000/Day Extra (Innova/Xylo/Scorpio)
- Dedicated Tour Coordinator for 24x7 Hours
- Free Rope way Ride at Gangtok
- Whatever Not Mentioned In The Above Inclusions,
- Nathula Pass,***Rs 500/Head Extra
- Tips, Porter-Age, Mineral Water, Room Heater,
- Entry Fees At Ss Points Any
- Personal Expenses Occurred During Any Unfavorable Condition
- Service Tax-3.09%
Day 01: Arrival NJP /IXB/ Siliguri - Gangtok
- On arrival at NJP / Bagdogra / Siliguri you will be transferred to Gangtok, its strategic location,a strong Buddhist presence and heady cultural offerings make the First City of Sikkim – Gangtok, a tempting insight into this stimulating land. Mt.Khanchendzonga. orchid nurserie, great shopping - Overnight stay at Gangtok hotel.
Day 02: Gangtok - Tsongo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After breakfast day excursion to the oval shaped Tsongo Lake (40 kms from Gangtok departure in the morning) - situated at a height of 3,780 mts..
- Travel to Baba Mandir another 17 kms beyond Changu lake Return to Gangtok. Overnight halt at Gangtok Hotel.
Day 03: Gangtok Sightseeing - Darjeeling
- After breakfast start half-.day city tour, covering Bakthang Falls, Enchey Monastry, Do-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology (world’s largest treasury of invaluable old Tibetan books & manuscripts on Buddhist philosophy and religion),Flower show and cottage industry (the convenient place for souvenir hunting)
- Transfer to Darjeeliing.which is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen. Overnight stay at Darjeeling hotel.
Day 04: In Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchenzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel.
- After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park, (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetean Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Ava Art Gallery and Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling hotel.
Day 05 : Darjeeling - NJP /IXB/Siliguri
- After breakfast transfer to NJP / IXB/Siliguri for return journey.
02 Pax 14500 Per Person Twin Sharing
04 Pax 10500 Per Person Twin Sharing
06 Pax 8500 Per Person Twin Sharing
08 Pax 7500 Per Person Twin Sharing
02 Pax 15500 Per Person Twin Sharing
04 Pax 11500 Per Person Twin Sharing
06 Pax 9500 Per Person Twin Sharing
08 Pax 8500 Per Person Twin Sharing
02 Pax 17500 Per Person Twin Sharing
04 Pax 13500 Per Person Twin Sharing
06 Pax 11500 Per Person Twin Sharing
08 Pax 10500 Per Person Twin Sharing
02 Pax 19500 Per Person Twin Sharing
04 Pax 15500 Per Person Twin Sharing
06 Pax 13500 Per Person Twin Sharing
08 Pax 12500 Per Person Twin Sharing
02 Pax 23500 Per Person Twin Sharing
04 Pax 21500 Per Person Twin Sharing
06 Pax 17500Per Person Twin Sharing
08 Pax 16500Per Person Twin Sharing
Peak Season[15th May-05th June] Surcharge-20% Extra
Season[ 15th April-15th May, 05th June-20th June ] Surcharge-05% Extra
Festive Season[Durga Puja] Surcharge-20% Extra
Nathula Pass is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Extra Person Policy
Extra Person with Bed/Mattress-10% Off
Extra Person without Bed/Mattress-20% Off
Below 5 years is complimentary
07 yrs to 11 Yrs-20% Off
04 yrs to 06 Yrs-40% Off
On tour Guests are requested to carry 4 photo copies (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
Children / Students are requested to carry 4 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
Terms & Conditions
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include Guide Services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- SetMyTrip -Promise India Tourism reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel .
- Every guest must carry 04 passport size photograph along with their Photo-ID proof (i.e.Driving License, Passport, Voter-ID Card & School ID Card for children). Pan Card is not valid since it does not carry address.These documents are required to obtain the permit for Changu Lake/Baba Mandir in Gangtok. And the same is applicable to the permit for Lachung in North Sikkim.
- On arrival in Gangtok (the capital of Sikkim) guest will be dropped at the local stand outside main city where the local taxis will be arranged to transfer guest to their booked hotel. Traffic system in Gangtok is very strict compare to other cities to avoid unnecessary traffic jams on road. Large vehicle (i.e. coach, Sumo) are not allowed to enter city between 8 am to 6 pm therefore local taxis such as Maruti Van are used to tranship the guests to the hotel (only 04 people can accommodate in one van).
- In Lachung & Pelling tourists will get only basic facilities in hotels and we recommend not to expect any luxury as both are very remote areas.
- Transportation will not be provided for personal use like shopping, restaurant use etc. Vehicle will be provided as per itinerary for sightseeing and intercity transfers only.
- Except Luxury Vehicles Nathula Trip & North Sikkim[Lachung/Lachen] Trip will be done in Shared Vehicle if the Group Size is of below 8 Person,also applicable on the packages with Personal Car as no small car runs in these routes.
- Except Luxury Vehicle North Sikkim Trip is only can be booked with Food,Lodging and Transportation on Pre-Permission basis on Govt Consent as only a certain number of vehicles with x 10 no of Passengers are allowed to enter this Region in a day.Now if you are below 10 Person and wanna to book personal vehicle then you have to pay the remaining persons price[with food and lodge].Vehicle Capacity-Bolero Max/Sumo Gold-10 Person.But in these routes obviously you can book extra seats against extra payment.