(skm 6a) Darjeeling 2n + Kalimpong 2n + Gangtok 2n Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Gangtok is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage, Hills, Lakes, Waterfalls and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Gangtok, with cost starting from Rs 10,350 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Darjeeling, 2 nights in Kalimpong and 2 nights in Gangtok. At Darjeeling, the accommodation is organized at Marvel International Hotel. At Kalimpong, the accommodation is organized at Garden Reach Hotel. At Gangtok, the accommodation is organized at The Swiss Hotel.
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling▪ Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2 : Darjeeling Sightseeing▪ Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple.Evening free for shopping or leisure.Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3 : Darjeeling – Kalimpong▪ After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.).On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery.Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 4 : Excursion to Lava▪ After breakfast start for full day excursion to Lava.Evening back to Kalimpong.Overnight stay at Kalimpong
Day 5 : Kalimpong – Gangtok▪ After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon proceed for a city tour visiting Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours).Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 6 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir▪ After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
▪ (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 7 : Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport▪ After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
▪ Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
▪ Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
▪ All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
▪ Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
▪ Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
▪ Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
▪ Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
▪ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
▪ Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
▪ Room Heater Charges.
▪ Service Tax.
▪ Anything which is not included in the inclusion
▪ Package Cost:
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 19250 to Rs. 49350
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 13200 to Rs. 41100
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 11500 to Rs. 38400
▪ For 8 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 10350 to Rs. 27600
▪ Extra Pax (EPSR) the cost varies from Rs. 4400 to 20350
▪ Child with Bed (CWB) the cost varies from Rs.3600 to Rs.19100
▪ Child No bed (CNB) cost varies from Rs. 1400 to Rs.13300
▪ Supplement Vehicle Cost
▪ Sumo / Max Instead of Indica / WagonR for above itinerary costs Rs.800
▪ Innova / Scorpio / Xylo Instead of Indica / WagonR for above itinerary costs Rs.7900
▪ Innova / Scorpio / Xylo Instead of Sumo / Max for above itinerary costs Rs.7200
▪ Note: Rates Given for High Season ( 1st April to 30 June ) , For Other Dates Discounts will be applicable
▪ We provide 01 Non a/c Indica / Wagon R / Sumo / Max in all categories for 02-08 pax including child. We provide 01 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 02-06 pax including child in Premium+. In case the number of heads increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost.
Kalimpong is a scenic town located in Darjeeling in West Bengal. It is a hill station in the Lesser Himalayas also called the Mahabharata range. The town is located at an average elevation of 1,250 meters (4,101 ft) above sea level.
▪ Drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak)
▪ Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple
▪ Visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery.
▪ Full day excursion to Lava
▪ City tour visiting Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls
▪ Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.