Manali - Leh - Pangoan- Manali Package
This 2 night 3 day tour package to Delhi, Manali and Ladakh (Leh) is offered by Cruise(Orca Sail Boats Pvt Ltd). This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Adventure, Bike Rides, Fixed Departures, Land Adventure and Make My Trip. It is one of the cheapest packages to Ladakh (Leh), with cost starting from Rs 43,000 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Delhi, 3 nights in Manali, 5 nights in Ladakh (Leh), 1 nights in Manali, 0 nights in Delhi and . At Delhi, the accommodation is organized at Bus, . At Manali, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Ladakh (Leh), the accommodation is organized at Tent or similar, . At Manali, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Delhi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Delhi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Departure (Ex Manali / Chandigrah or Buntar Airport)
Day 2 : Manali Local
Day 3 : Manali - Jispa
|Tent or similar,||Ladakh (Leh)||5 Night(s)|
▪ 2) Breakfast & Dinner â€“ Post induction to the expedition i.e Day 2 Dinner will be included
▪ 3) 350cc Classic & Electra Royal Enfieldâ€™s for riders
▪ 4) Basic First aid kit, Oxygen cylinder & Helmets
▪ 5) Team Manager, Road Captain, Support staff & guide.
▪ 6) Services of a Royal Enfield trained specialist mechanic for the full duration of the trip
▪ 7) Luggage racks and bungee cords for strapping on soft luggage
▪ 8) Backup Vehicle
▪ 2) Any Air/ bus (Ex- Delhi â€“ Manali) / taxi/ jeep fare
▪ 3) Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
▪ 4) Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
▪ 5) Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
▪ 6) Spare parts of any kind. Bike damage etc.
▪ 7) The cost of motorbike rental (if applicable)
▪ 8) Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
We love this style of traveling. Seeing a place at the pace and perspective of a bike is just perfect - you can really appreciate what you are seeing around you, unfiltered by some bus or car window, you can stop where you want and yet you can cover some good distance. For us there is no greater pleasure than picking up a bag, hopping onto a bike and setting off to explore uncharted terrains. Biking into and around Ladakh which is the Holy Grail of biker-trails anywhere in the world ,where mountains know no lie, where the river is always free and the nature is bound to change, where one rides only at the speed at which he can control his bike,rows upon rows of prayer flags, glinting lagoons, snow-capped peaks, red-cheeked kids, yaks and horses in the wild, and scattered sunbeams that lend an air of magic to the proceedings. Pangong Tso lake is located about 170 KMs from Leh town of Ladakh district. One of the high altitudes lakes of India at a staggering altitude of 4350 Meters or 14270 Feet.
▪ 1) Expolre Manali & Old manali
▪ 2) Drive along the Beas river towards Palchan Transit Camp, Solang Valley
▪ 3) Drive across Baralacha Pass, Rohtang Pass and Tanglang La
▪ 4) Enjoy bike rides on the tricky roads of Leh Ladakh
▪ 5) Visit Shey, Thiksey and other Leh monasteries
▪ 6) Explore Jispa, Sarchu and Pang villagesbr
▪ 7) Relish sumptuous Ladakhi delicacies
▪ 8) Shopping and sightseeing in Leh
▪ 9) A day at Pangong Lake
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.