Splendours Of East Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Gangtok, with cost starting from Rs 39,600 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 3 nights in Gangtok, 1 nights in Pelling and 2 nights in Darjeeling. At Gangtok, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Pelling, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Sikkim Tourist Centre. At Darjeeling, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Sunflower Hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Bagdogra On to Gangtok (approx 135 kms/ approx. 4 hour drive)▪
Welcome to 'North East Summer - 2017' tour. On arrival at the airport in Bagdogra, you will be met and transferred to Gangtok. On arrival, check into your hotel.
Day 2 : In Gangtok
Day 3 : In Gangtok
|3 Star or similar, Sikkim Tourist Centre||Pelling||3 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Sunflower Hotel||Darjeeling||3 Night(s)|
▪ Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip journey Ex- Bagdogra (01 - 03 Pax ) by 01
▪ NON AC Wagon-R & except Gangtok local sightseeing by NON AC Alto / WagonR or
▪ Similar as per the itinerary.<br>Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on
▪ disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours &excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes'
▪ Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
▪ Mandatory Gala Dinner charges for X'mas and New year
Sikkim is situated at the foothills of Kanchendzonga. Considered to be a sacred mountain by the Sikkimese, Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world rising to a height of 28225 feet. Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal are the regal neighbours of the north eastern state of Sikkim. Darjeeling is a hill resort situated to the south of Sikkim. This quaint town exudes laid back charm and pleasant climate.\n
▪ Excursion to Tshangu Lake & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial Temple. Visit Rumtek Monastery & Jhakri Waterfall. Visit Tiger Hills to view the sunrise over the famous Mt. Kanchendzonga.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.