Hills Of East - Summer Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Gangtok, with cost starting from Rs 33,388 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 3 nights in Gangtok, 1 nights in Pelling and 2 nights in Darjeeling. At Gangtok, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Pelling, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, The Royal Oaks hotel. At Darjeeling, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, The Royal Oaks hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri On to Gangtok (135 kms/ approx. 4 hour drive)▪
Welcome to ‘Hills of East ’ tour! On arrival at the airport in Bagdogra/ railway station in New Jalpaiguri, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Gangtok.
On arrival, check in to your hotel.
Day 2 : In Gangtok
Day 3 : In Gangtok Excursion to Tshangu Lake & Baba Mandir Memorial
|3 Star or similar, The Royal Oaks hotel||Pelling||3 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, The Royal Oaks hotel||Darjeeling||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip journey Ex- Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri by
▪ 01 - 03 Pax - Economic & Standard - All Transfer & Sightseeing by 01 NON
▪ AC Indica / Wagon r / Tata Sumo / Similar.<br> 04 - 06 Pax - Economic
▪ & Standard - All Transfer & Sightseeing by 01 NON AC Tata Sumo / Similar
▪ & except Gangtok local sightseeing by Wagon R / Similar<br>Vehicle is as per
▪ the itinerary and not at disposable basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
Kanchendzonga, the third largest mountain in the world, is sacred to the Sikkimese. Located on the foothills of the holy mountain, Sikkim is surrounded by green blankets of the neighbouring countries like Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal. The hill resort of Darjeeling is located to the south of Sikkim.\n
▪ Excursion to Tshangu Lake and Baba Mandir. Enjoy a visit to Rumtek Monastery & and Ban Jhakri Waterfalls. Visit Tiger Hills to view the sunrise over the famous Mt. Kanchendzonga. Sightseeing tour of Darjeeling.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.