Green Kerala Economy Tour Package, Alappuzha (Alleppey)
Enjoy the unmatched beauty of Kerala..Spend six days in Gods Own Country with accommodation, breakfast and lots of sightseeing..
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
- Accommodation on at above mentioned hotels or similar.
- Daily breakfast at all hotels.
- All Meals during Houseboat stay.
- AC vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Driver Night Batta, toll, parking, etc. prepaid.
- English Speaking driver cum guide.
RATE PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING BASIS;
- 2 PERSONS: Rs. 10685.00
- 4 PERSONS: Rs. 8735.00
- 6 PERSONS: Rs. 7510.00
- 8 PERSONS: Rs. 6895.00
- EXTRA PERSON(6 YRS & ABOVE): Rs. 3000.00
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- 5.15% Government service tax.
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms & Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Meals (where included) will be on fixed menu / buffet.
- Tour is subject to terms & conditions mentioned on the booking form.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigner holding Indian Resident permit.
- No refund on any unutilized services.
(1 NT) COCHIN - (2 NTS) MUNNAR – (1 NT) THEKKADY – (1 NT) ALLEPPEY / KUMARAKOM
Day 1 : Cochin
On arrival meet & assistance at Cochin airport. Check in to your hotel. In the afternoon, half day sightseeing tour of Cochin. Places of interest are Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Fort Kochi beach, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Cathedral, Chinese Fishing Net, Bolgatty island, Bolghatty Palace, Willington Island, Marine Drive & Broadway. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar (140 kms / 04 hrs drive)
After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Munnar. On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc. Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel . Rest of the day free for your own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar
After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing – Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species. Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park. Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms / 3 hrs drive)
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Transfer to hotel & relax. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing – The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar river adds to the charm of the park. You can also do a things in Thekkady like - Boat cruises on the Periyar lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee plantation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady – Alleppey (190 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Thekkady – Kumarakom (150 kms / 3 hrs)
In case of stay in Kumarakom, in the evening visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist’s paradise, is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian Stork, egret, darter, heron and teal. Other common varities like the woodpecker, skylark, crane, water hen and parrots can also be spotted here. A cruise along the Vembanad Lake is the best way to experience the sanctuary. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Cochin drop
After breakfast check out the hotel and drop at Cochin Airport / Railway station.
- Cochin: SAAS TOWER /EXCELLENCY
- Munnar: PEARL GREEN
- Thekkady: LAKESHORE INN
- Alleppey: VILLA BROOK / LAKE HAVEN ISLAND RESORT
Kumarakom: THARAVADU HERITAGE HOME