Group trip to Vizag, Araku Tour Package, Visakhapatnam
Mystical Vizag and Araku Valley! Trip by group- avail best price, accommodation, food, experiences of unexplored places, beaches, valleys, caves etc.
Destinations, Hotels included in this package View all destinations>>
Chakri Guest House
Sea City - Serviced Apartments
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
• Non AC pushback 24 sitter DVD coach for road travel and surface transport to all places of interest as mentioned in the itinerary.( Non ac car for super saver package).
• AC rooms at hotel seacity/similar at Vizag on day 1 (triple occupancy)
• Non AC cottages at Mayuri/Ushodaya Resort in Araku Valley on triple sharing basis
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days.
• Detailed travel report mentioning about the history, geography, dos’ and don’ts of each place covered as part of your itinerary.
• Sleeper train tickets from Vizag to Borra cave (First class train tickets for Luxury package), subject to availability.
• All taxes inclusive.
• All entry charges during site seeing.
• Travel escort through out the trip
Once an anonymous little fishing village in the Eastern Ghats, overlooking the Bay of Bengal, Vishakapatnam or Vizag, has risen as one of the country's busiest commercial ports and largest shipbuilding yard. The seaside town has seen the might and power of several ancient dynasties-the Chalukyas and the Cholas.
You will also tour to Araku Valley, a hill station that is dotted with lush green forests, hills, waterfalls, valleys and provides for a true nature experience. It is located at about 115-km from Vishakhapatnam district and is close to the Orissa State border.
Be a pleasured guest to stay at best of the accommodation the package has to offer. The guests will also avail excellent services at the hotels and sightseeing to great places of interest.
Avail all the above at Rs. 3450/- per person on a minimum group of 20 people travelling together.
Day 1: Upon arrival at Vizag in the morning, you will be received and transported to hotel. After freshening up and breakfast visit the following places of interest in Vizag:R.K. Beach, Fishing Harbor, Submarine Museum, Thotlakonda, Rushikonda, Kailashgiri. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 2: Check-out from the hotel and transfer to railways station for onward journey to Borra caves. Enjoy the train journey to Borra caves covering around 40 tunnels, bridges and various landscapes, Ananthagiri coffee plantations, Galikonda viewpoint, Araku tribal Museum, Chapurai. Overnight stay will be at Araku Valley.
Note: Train tickets from Vizag to Araku are subject to availability at the time of your package confirmation. If we are unable to facilitate your confirmed Train travel, then we shall arrange for your journey to Araku by road covering Tatipudi reservoir in between. Alternatively you may also travel in general class as the journey time is only 3 hours.
Day 3: Early morning after breakfast, checkout of the hotel and proceed to Vizag for return journey by car. En-route visit Tyda/ Tatipudi/ Simhachalam. If time permits you will also visit Kambalakonda. Drop at railway station/bus stand for your return journey.