Temple Tour Of Kerala With Houseboat Package
This 7 night 8 day tour package to Guruvayur, Kochi, Munnar, Alappuzha (Alleppey) and Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram) is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram) , with cost starting from Rs 32,149 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Guruvayur, 1 nights in Kochi, 2 nights in Munnar, 1 nights in Alappuzha (Alleppey) and 2 nights in Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram). At Guruvayur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Kochi, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Kanoos Residency Hotel. At Munnar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Abad Fort. At Alappuzha (Alleppey), the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resorts. At Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram) , the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resorts.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Kochi * On to Guruvayoor (130 km / approx. 4 hours drive)▪
Welcome to your ''Temple tour of Kerala With Houseboat" holiday! On arrival at the airport in Kochi or railway station in Ernakulam, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Guruvayoor.
Day 2 : On to Kochi ( 93 km / approx. 3 hours drive)▪
After breakfast, proceed to Kochi, a major port city on the south-west coast of India by the Arabian Sea.
On arrival, check in to the hotel in Kochi.
Day 3 : On to Munnar (130 km / approx. 4 hours drive)▪
After breakfast, proceed to Munnar. Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
On arrival, check in to the hotel / resort.
Day 4 : In Munnar
Day 5 : On to Alleppey (170 km / approx. 6 hours drive)▪
After breakfast, proceed to the idyllic backwaters of Alleppey. Alleppey is Kerala's Venice of the East, a heartland of lagoons and mangrove fields, inter-linked with hundreds of narrow winding canals.
On arrival, check in to the houseboat.
|3 Star or similar, Kanoos Residency Hotel||Kochi||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Abad Fort||Munnar||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resorts||Alappuzha (Alleppey)||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resorts||Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram)||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip from Kochi/ Ernakulam to Trivandrum by an AC Indigo for 02 -03 adults, AC Innova for 04 adults, Tempo Traveller for 06-10 adults or similar for all category (economy, standard & deluxe). The vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary. Stay in the houseboat included all meals.
▪ Free Installation of AudioCompass app on your smart phone.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
'Kerala - God's own country', is a heaven landscaped with palm-lined beaches, steamy jungles, plantation-covered hills, tropical rivers and lakes. Located amidst the lush green vegetation with numerous milky waterfalls, delightful rivulets, splendid springs, lakes and hill-plantations, Kerala provides a fascinating experience.\n
▪ Visit Guruvayoor Temple Visit St. Francis Church, The Jewish Synagogue and Mattancherry Palace Enjoy a visit to the Tea Museum, Rose Garden and Mattupetty Lake in Munnar Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial in Kanyakumari
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.