Guwahati Shillong - Luxury Tour Package, Darjeeling
A luxury trip to the lands of mystique and beauty. Go on this 5 days tour and avail accommodation, breakfast, transfers and sightseeing
• Pick up and drop from Guwahati railway station / airport .
• 2 nights accommodation in a luxury category hotel at Guwahati.
• 2 nights accommodation in a luxury category hotel at Shillong.
• All transfers by non A/c vehicle.
• Sightseeing as per itinerary.
• Daily Breakfast.
• 2.58% GST
• Entrance fees to any temple or monuments, elephant safari & jungle jeep safari charges and river cruise charges
• Payment for service provided on personal basis
• Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
• Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
• Personal expenses on items such as laundry, soft & hard drinks, bottle water, incidentals, porterage, bell-boy charges, tips etc.
Day 1: Guwahati airport / railway station to shillong
Welcome on arrival at airport / railway station meet our representative and transfer to Shillong (133 KM).Stay over night at Shillong.
Day 2: Excursion Trip to Cherrapunjee
Early morning after breakfast, excursion trip to Cherrapunjee (62 Km), the wettest region in the world receiving highest rainfall. Explore Krem Mawmluh cave. This cave is located half a km west of Cherrapunjee adjacent to the small hamlet of Mawmluh. The cave has five-river passage with impressive proportions. The cave has a length of over 07 Kms. Also visit the waterfalls of Cherrapunjee. Admire the beauty of Cherrapunjee, over night at hotel at Shillong
Day 3: Shillong to Guwahati & Guwahati sightseeing.
After breakfast proceed to the Borapani lake & enjoy the lake. Then start the journey for Guwahati(115 Km).After reaching Guwahati - Check in hotel - after having lunch, in the evening hour visit Kalashetra Cultural Complex and visit Balaji temple. Over night at Guwahati.
Day 4: Guwahati sightseeing
Today spend the day in Temple visits. Pay your obeisances at the Kamakhya temple, Sukleswar temple, Evening take Brahmaputra river cruise and spend the rest of the evening shopping at leisure. Over night at Guwahati.
Day 05: Guwahati to airport (25 Km) / railway station.
After breakfast drive to the airport or railway station to catch your onward flight or train. (tour ends)
• For a group of 2 persons the rate is Rs.15890/- per person.
• For a group of 4 persons the rate is Rs.14720/- per person.
• For a group of 6 persons the rate is Rs.12950/- per person.
• For a group of 8 persons the rate is Rs.14720/- per person.
• Accomodation on Twin Sharing basis.
• For 2 persons = AC Indica.
• For 4 to 8 persons = Travera.
Guwahati = Nakshatra / Landmark / Kiran Shree
Shillong = Polo Tower / Ry Kinjai
Gangtok (2N), Lachen (1N), Lachung (1N), Gangtok (1N), Pelling (2N), Darjeeling (2N)
Darjeeling (2N), Kalimpong (1N)
Gangtok (2N), Darjeeling (2N)
Darjeeling (2N), Kalimpong (1N), Gangtok (2N)