Heartland Of Rajasthan Package
This 8 night 9 day tour package to Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Jodhpur, with cost starting from Rs 27,549 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Jaipur, 2 nights in Bikaner, 2 nights in Jaisalmer and 2 nights in Jodhpur. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Bikaner, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hyphen Ujjwal Premier Hotel. At Jaisalmer, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hyphen Ujjwal Premier Hotel. At Jodhpur, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Heeralal.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Jaipur▪
Welcome to your 'Heartland of Rajasthan' tour! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Jaipur, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 : In Jaipur
Day 3 : On to Bikaner (334 kms / approx. 5 hours drive)▪
Today, enjoy a drive from the lush green Aravalli plains to the rugged desert city of Bikaner.
On arrival, check-in to the hotel in Bikaner.
Day 4 : In Bikaner
|3 Star or similar, Hyphen Ujjwal Premier Hotel||Bikaner||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hyphen Ujjwal Premier Hotel||Jaisalmer||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Heeralal||Jodhpur||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip from Jaipur to Jodhpur by an AC Indigo for
▪ (02-03 adults) or AC Innova for (04-06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary.
▪ Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Free Installation of Audio Compass app on your smart phone.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
The land of royalties has written significant chapters in Indian history. Featuring varied landscapes of arid deserts, sylvan hilly terrain and vibrant green plains; Rajasthan has been a muse for artists across all fields. The land of Maharajas is renowned for its invincible forts built by the Marwar and Amer rulers. Rajasthan delights you with intricate architecture built by the Shekhavats and the Osian kings. From the grim, impregnable forts of the kingdoms of Marwar and Amber to the delicate frescoes and screen work of Shekhavati and the desert city of Jaisalmer, the jewels of India are diverse and dramatic in this region.\n
▪ Visit the Magnificent Amber Fort , City palace & Jantar Mantar. Take an excursion to Karni Mata temple. Travel to rugged desert city of Bikaner.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.