Rajasthan Delight With Udaipur By Air Package
This 8 night 9 day tour package to Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Udaipur, with cost starting from Rs 43,999 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Jaipur, 1 nights in Bikaner, 2 nights in Jaisalmer, 1 nights in Jodhpur and 2 nights in Udaipur. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Bikaner, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Jaisalmer, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Jodhpur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Udaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi On To Jaipur (Approx 281 Kms / Approx 6 Hours)▪
▪ Welcome to your 'Rajasthan Delight with Udaipur By Air' tour! On arrival at the airport in Delhi, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
▪ Note: Lunch will be served in the hotel till 2:45 pm.
▪ The afternoon is at leisure to relax.
▪ In the evening, proceed to Chokhi Dhani for a glimpse of village life followed by a traditional Rajasthani dinner.
▪ Chokhi Dhani is a popular attraction and a Rajasthani village themed resort , situated in the outskirts of Jaipur. The idea behind this landscaped area is to give a closer look of rural lifestyle by connecting Rajasthani tribes from all parts of the world and restoring the culture and tradition of Indian villages.
▪ Later, return to your hotel.
Day 2 : In Jaipur▪
▪ After breakfast, proceed on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting places like the fabulous Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
▪ Situated on a ridge on the outskirts of the city, the fort-palace complex of Amer (also known as Amber) is surrounded by fortified battlements overlooking the Maota Lake. Known for its artistic style, it blends both Hindu and Mughal elements, as seen in its large ramparts, monuments and series of imposing gates and cobbled pathways. Highlights include the Shila Devi Temple (dedicated to goddess Kali) with its silver doors, the glass mosaics of the Mirror Palace and the filigreed maSBIe windows in the Jas Mandir.
▪ Located inside the old city, City Palace is a spectacular synthesis of Rajput and Mughal architectural styles, consisting of an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards. Home to the rulers of Jaipur since the first half of the 18th century, part of the palace is open to the public as the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II Museum, which showcases an extensive collection of art, carpets, textiles and weapons, all beautifully preserved.
▪ A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Jantar Mantar (literally translates into instrument of calculation) is the largest of five astronomical observatories built by Maharaja Jai Singh in the early 18th century. The observatory consists of some 20 major geometric devices for measuring time, predicting eclipses, tracking stars in their orbits, and determining the celestial altitudes. The most impressive instrument is the massive Samrat Yantra sundial.
▪ Hawa Mahal was built in 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh. It is a five-storeyed wonder with a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires. Originally designed for the royal ladies to watch and enjoy the processions and other activities, on the street below, it now houses a well laid out Archaeological Museum.
Day 3 : Onto Bikaner (Approx 330 kms / approx. 6 hours)▪
▪ Today, enjoy a drive from the lush green Aravalli plains to the rugged desert city of Bikaner.
▪ En route visit Camel breeding farm, it is a government run camel station and is one of the biggest camel reproduction farm in Asia. Spread over an area of 2,000 acres of semi arid land, the centre is engaged in breeding and training of camels.
▪ On arrival, check- in to your hotel.
Day 4 : On to Jaisalmer (Approx 330 kms / approx. 6 hours)▪
▪ After breakfast, proceed on a city tour of Bikaner visiting the magnificent Junagarh Fort.
▪ Constructed in the 16th century, the formidable Junagarh Fort is a magnificent structure in maSBIe and red sandstone. In the fort complex are some palatial palaces such as Anup Mahal, Chandra Mahal (Moon Palace), Phool Mahal (Flower Palace) and Durbar Niwas (Coronation Palace), which also houses the fort museum.
▪ Later, proceed to the golden city of Rajasthan Jaisalmer, which is a home to one of the largest forts in the world.
▪ On arrival, check-in to the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 5 : In Jaisalmer▪
▪ Afterbreakfast, checkout from the hotel & proceed on a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer visiting places like Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, and Gadsisar Lake.
▪ Jaisalmer Fort rises like a magnificent mirage out of the sands of the Thar Desert. Built in yellow sandstone in the 12th century by Maharawal Jaisal, and added to by his successors, this imposing citadel stands on the peak of the over 250-ft high Trikuta Hill. Popularly known as the Golden Fort or Sonar Kila, it depicts an ideal fusion of Rajput and Mughal architectural styles.
▪ The five-storeyed Patwon ki Haveli is one of the largest and most elaborate havelis in Jaisalmer. Commissioned and constructed by Guman Chand Patwa in the year 1805, it is a cluster of five havelis built separately for the five sons of Patwa and is famous for its ornate wall paintings, intricately carved latticed windows gateways and doorways.
▪ The scenic 14th century Gadsisar Lake is a rainwater conservation lake. This stately tank was once the main source of drinking water for the entire city. The beautiful archway leading to the tank was built by a royal courtesan who installed an idol of Lord Krishna to save it from demolition by the ruling king. Surrounded by ghats and temples, it is an ideal picnic spot and is famous for boating.
▪ Later, return to your Camp
▪ Later, in the evening visit to Sam sand dunes, famous for its desert safari, this is regarded as one of the prime attractions in Jaisalmer. Enjoy Camel ride and Rajasthani folk dance (subject to availability) in sand dunes camp.
▪ Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
▪ Transfers / Sightseeing - Entire round trip journey by Air-conditioned coach on SIC basis as per the itinerary. Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner (Starting with lunch on day 1 and ending with breakfast on day 8) as per the itinerary.
▪ One litre mineral water per day.
▪ 1 jeep ride at Amer Fort.
▪ 01 Rajasthani dinner at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur.
▪ Rajasthan folk dance & Enjoy Came ride once during the stay in Jaisalmer
▪ Cox & Kings tour coordinator Ex-Jaipur.
▪ All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral
▪ water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides,
▪ rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing
▪ tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable, unless specified.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for festive Season/ long Weekends.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
The land of royalties has written significant chapters in Indian history. Featuring varied landscapes of arid deserts, sylvan hilly terrain and vibrant green plains; Rajasthan has been a muse for artists across all fields. The land of Maharajas is renowned for its invincible forts built by the Marwar and Amer rulers. Rajasthan delights you with intricate architecture built by the Shekhavats and the Osian kings.\n
▪ Enjoy a Rajasthani dinner at Choki Dhani. Visit Amer fort, City palace & Jantar Mantar. Camel ride and Rajasthani Folk dance at Jaisalmer. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.