Folklands And Forts Of Rajasthan Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Dehko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Udaipur, with cost starting from Rs 22,699 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Jaipur, 2 nights in Jodhpur and 2 nights in Udaipur. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Jodhpur, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Udaipur, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Jaipur▪
Welcome to your “Folklands and Forts of Rajasthan ” tour! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Jaipur you will be met and transfered to your hotel.
Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan and one of the largest state of India. The city of victory, Jaipur presides over the fascinating desert state and its people: surrounded by rugged hills, each crowned by a formidable fort; and beautiful palaces, mansions and gardens dotted throughout its precincts. The palaces and forts of yesteryear that were witness to royal processions and splendour are now living monuments, accepted quite naturally into the lifestyles of the people of the "pink city".
Day 2 : Jaipur
Day 3 : On to Jodhpur (337 kms / approx 6 hours drive)
|3 Star or similar,||Jodhpur||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Udaipur||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip from Jaipur to Udaipur by an AC Indigo for
▪ (02-03 adults) or AC Innova for (04-06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary.
▪ Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Free Installation of Audio compass app on your smart phone.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
The land of royalties has written significant chapters in Indian history. Featuring varied landscapes of arid deserts, sylvan hilly terrain and vibrant green plains; Rajasthan has been a muse for artists across all fields. The land of Maharajas is renowned for its invincible forts built by the Marwar and Amer rulers. Rajasthan delights you with intricate architecture built by the Shekhavats and the Osian kings. No other region in the country assembles the many paradoxes of India, as does the desert land of Rajasthan. By far Rajasthan is the most colourful region in India.\n
▪ Explore the majestic Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Visit Amer fort, City palace & Jantar Mantar. Enjoy a city tour of Udaipur. Visit the famous Forts and Palaces of Jaipur.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.