Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour Package
This 4 night 5 day tour package to Jaipur, Udaipur and Mount Abu is offered by Travelojo. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage, Palaces and Pilgrimage. It is one of the cheapest packages to Udaipur, with cost starting from Rs 14,000 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Jaipur, 2 nights in Udaipur and 1 nights in Mount Abu. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Deluxe. At Udaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Deluxe. At Mount Abu, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Deluxe.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour▪ Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
▪ Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel. Proceed for city sightseeing city palace, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, Museum. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour▪ Day 02: Jaipur - Udaipur (410 Kms)
▪ Today after breakfast visit Amer fort later proceed for Udaipur in evening reached in Udaipur check in hotel and enjoy evening leisure. Overnights at Hotel.
Day 3 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour▪ Day 03: Udaipur
▪ After breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Evening enjoy the boad ride at Lake pichola. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour▪ Day 04: Udaipur - Mount Abu (165 km 4 hrs)
▪ After breakfast drive to Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Arrive and check in at hotel later proceed for sightseeing of Nakki Lake is virtually located in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. While takeing a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour▪ Day 05: Mount Abu
▪ After breakfast, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple is a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. The older of the temples is the 'Vimal Vasahi', built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the 'House of Elephants', with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance. The later built 'Tejpal Temple' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent. Later transfer to airport /railway station for your next destination.
|2 Star or similar, Deluxe||Jaipur||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar, Deluxe||Udaipur||2 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar, Deluxe||Mount Abu||1 Night(s)|
▪ Assistance on Arrival.
▪ A 24 - hour helpline.
▪ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
▪ Daily Breakfast
▪ Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
▪ Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
▪ Air fare / train fare.
▪ Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
▪ Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
▪ Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
▪ Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
▪ Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
▪ 3.50 % Government Service Tax
Mount Abu has an interesting history. Historians believe that the original residents of Mount Abu were Gurjars. The association of Gurjars with Arbuda mountain (Mt Abu) dates back in many inscriptions and epigraphs found from this region. As early as in 6th century AD, Gurjars located themselves in Arbuda Mountain and many parts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. In mythology, it is said that Saint Vasistha performed his final recites and retired to the hills of Mount Abu due to his differences with sage Vishvamitra.
▪ Price Of the Package May Vary On Christmas and New Year Period.
▪ Validity of the package
▪ (From September 23rd- Till – March 31st-2017
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.