Splendours Of The East - Deluxe - Summer Package
This 8 night 9 day tour package to Kalimpong, Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Gangtok, with cost starting from Rs 58,625 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Kalimpong, 3 nights in Gangtok, 2 nights in Pelling and 2 nights in Darjeeling. At Kalimpong, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Gangtok, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Pelling, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Darjeeling, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri Onto Kalimpong (79 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)▪
Welcome to your 'Sikkim Delight Deluxe' tour! On arrival at the airport in Bagdogra/railway station in New Jalpaiguri, You will be met and transferred to your hotel in Pemayangtse (Pelling).
Day 2 : Onto Gangtok (85 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
Day 3 : In Gangtok
Day 4 : In Gangtok - Excursion to Tsomgo Lake / Tsangu Lake (45 kms / approx. 3 hour drive) (Timing will dep
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip journey Ex- Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri by
▪ NON AC Toyota Innova/ Similar, except Gangtok local sightseeing by NON Wagon R
▪ or Similar as per the itinerary.<br>Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on
▪ disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast & dinner as per the itinerary.
▪ Free Installation of Audio compass app on your smart phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours &excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
Kanchendzonga, the third largest mountain in the world, is sacred to the Sikkimese. Located on the foothills of the holy mountain, Sikkim is surrounded by green blankets of the neighbouring countries like Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal. The hill resort of Darjeeling is located to the south of Sikkim.\n
▪ Travel to the beautiful Tshanghu Lake. Visit Rumtek Monastery an esteemed Buddhist religious place. Visit Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak. Visit the beautiful Khecheopalri Lake in Pelling.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.