Kashmir Experience Package
This 8 night 9 day tour package to Katra, Patnitop, Pahalgam, Gulmarg and Srinagar is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 28,799 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Katra, 1 nights in Patnitop, 2 nights in Pahalgam, 1 nights in Gulmarg and 2 nights in Srinagar. At Katra, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Patnitop, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Jammu On to Katra (52 kms / approx.1.5 hour drive)▪
Welcome to your 'Kashmir Experience - Summer' tour! On arrival at the airport / railway Station in Jammu you will be met and transferred to Katra where you will check-in to your hotel.
Day 2 : Katra - Trek to Mata Vaishnodevi (14 kms one way)
Day 3 : On to Patnitop (70 kms / approx. 2.5 hour drive)▪
Today, transfer to Patnitop. This hill station is mainly famous for its picturesque surroundings There are also options available for skiing in Patnitop The gentle graded baby slopes of Patnitop are suitable enough for beginners.
On arrival into Patnitop, check-in to your hotel.
Day 4 : On to Pahalgam (180 kms / approx. 5.5 hour drive)▪
Today, depart for Pahalgam, the 'Valley of Shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of streams flowing from the River Lidder and Sheshnag Lake. On arrival into Pahalgam, check-in to your hotel and enjoy the surrounding beauty.
Day 5 : Pahalgam
|3 Star or similar,||Patnitop||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Pahalgam||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Gulmarg||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Srinagar||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip from Jammu to Srinagar by Non-AC Indigo/Etios (Economy and Standard category) and Non-AC Innova (Deluxe category) as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast at all places.
▪ Travel Insurance
▪ Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
The valley of Kashmir offers woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain. Known around the world for its unparallel landscapes, the valley is located 300kms away from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers.\nHome to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is a memory of a lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara. The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers.\nThe capital city of Kashmir- Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produces woolen garments and Pashmina shawls. Srinagar also acquaints you with the local handicrafts and hand carved wooden furniture made out of walnut tree\n
▪ Take a Romantic Shikara ride on Dal Lake Walk around the world's highest Golf Course in Gulmarg Enjoy a panoramic view of the Himalayas from Patnitop Visit the oldest Shankracharya Temple and the beautiful Mughal Gardens in Srinagar
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.