Kerala Short Break-CM Lx, Kochi (Cochin)
Spend the winter holidays in the tranquil Munnar and serene Cochin..Enjoy the sightseeing with cosy stay, breakfast and more..
Destinations, Hotels included in this package
Le Meridien Cochin Resort & Convention Centre
|+ More Hotel options|
- Accommodation on at above mentioned hotels or similar.
- Daily breakfast at all hotels.
- All Meals during Houseboat stay.
- AC vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Driver Night Batta, toll, parking, etc. prepaid.
- English Speaking driver cum guide.
Rate per Person on Twin Sharing Basis is;
- 2 PERSONS: Rs. 21745.00
- 4 PERSONS: Rs. 20555.00
- 6 PERSONS: Rs. 19700.00
- 8 PERSONS: Rs. 9275.00
- EXTRA PERSON (6 YRS & ABOVE): Rs. 6000.00
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- 5.15% Government service tax.
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms & Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Meals (where included) will be on fixed menu / buffet.
- Tour is subject to terms & conditions mentioned on the booking form.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigner holding Indian Resident permit.
- No refund on any unutilized services.
Day 1 : Cochin
On arrival meet & assistance at Cochin airport. Check in to your hotel. In the afternoon, half day sightseeing tour of Cochin. Places of interest are Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Fort Kochi beach, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Cathedral, Chinese Fishing Net, Bolgatty island, Bolghatty Palace, Willington Island, Marine Drive & Broadway. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar (140 kms / 04 hrs drive)
After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Munnar. On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc. Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel . Rest of the day free for your own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar
After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing – Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species. Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park. Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 4 : Cochin drop
After breakfast check out the hotel and drop at Cochin Airport / railway station.
- Cochin: LE MEREDIEN / RAMADA
Munnar: CLUB MAHINDRA / TALL TREES/WINDERMERE ESTATE