Kinnaur & Sangala Valley, Shimla
Be awed by the breath taking views of the snow capped mountains & flower laden valleys of the Northeast. Avail stay, meals, transfers & more...
Destinations, Hotels included in this package
- Indigo for 2-3 pax – Tour 01 only (Sangla valley with Shimla) and Innova for 4-5 pax
- Innova / Xylo / Scorpio for 2-5 pax Tour 02 & 03
- Tempo Traveler for 06 to 08 pax traveling together Tour 01, 02 & 03
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel/camps (as per package option), on twin sharing.
- MAP basis through out (Room with Breakfast & dinner only) – number of meals are equal to number of nights
- All transfers & sight seeing as per mentioned itinerary by an independent vehicle ( vehicle not at disposal)
- Air Fare
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'
- Entrance fees & Guide during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'
- Presently applicable taxes
Day 01: Arrive Chandigarh/ Shimla (120 kms)
Meet on arrival in Chandigarh airport/ station and transfer to Shimla by surface. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening free to stroll in the famous The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Shimla/ Rampur/ Sarahan (175 kms)
Travel by surface from Shimla to Sarahan, the gateway to Kinnaur enroute crossing the famous hill resorts of Kufri & Narkanda. Enroute also visit Rampur and view Padam Palace. Continue drive along the Satluj river and from Jeori climb upto Sarahan. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening visit the famous Bhimakali temple at Sarahan. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Sarahan / Kalpa (107 kms)
After breakfast travel by surface from Sarahan to Kalpa. The route is along the Sutlej river. Kalpa is a beautiful village located in the backdrop of Kinner Kailash Mountain range. On arrival check in at hotel. Afternoon visit Roghi village which has traditionally built Kinnauri houses. Evening free to walk around the Kalpa village. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Kalpa / Sangla (51 kms)
After breakfast travel to Sangla which has earned distinction of one of the most beautiful valleys in Himachal. At Sangla visit Kamru village and make a small walk to visit Kamru Fort which has a temple dedicated to Kamaksha Devi. Later check in at camp. Rest of day is free to relax and enjoy the pristine beauty. Overnight at camp.
Day 05: In Sangla
After breakfast an excursion visiting the picturesque village of Chitkul. Drive back to Sangla. Rest of day free to relax or make walks to nearby Batseri village. Overnight at camp.
Day 06: Sangla/ Shimla (237 kms)
Travel by surface from Sangla to Shimla. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Shimla / Kalka (90 kms/ 3 hrs ) or Chandigarh (120 kms/ 4 hrs)
In time transfer to Kalka / Chandigarh railway station drop. End of tour & our services
Package Cost :
08 Pax - Rs 21200 MAP
06 Pax - Rs 22600 MAP
04 Pax - Rs 22800 MAP
02 pax - Rs 24700 MAP
Hotel Details :
Shimla : Wood Ville Palace
Sarahan : Shrikhand
Kalpa : Kinner Villa
Sangla : Kinner Camps