Serene Kerala With Houseboat Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Kochi, Munnar and Alappuzha (Alleppey) is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Kochi, with cost starting from Rs 22,399 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Kochi, 2 nights in Munnar and 1 nights in Alappuzha (Alleppey). At Kochi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Munnar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Abad Fort. At Alappuzha (Alleppey), the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Abad Fort.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Kochi 2 Nights
Munnar 2 Nights
Alappuzha (Alleppey) 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Kochi▪ Welcome to your 'Serene Kerala With Houseboat 'tour! On arrival at the airport in Kochi / railway station in Ernakulam, you will be met and transferred to your hotel / resort.
Day 2 : In Kochi Excursion to Cherai Beach & Atharapilly water falls
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Abad Fort||Munnar||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Abad Fort||Alappuzha (Alleppey)||2 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip from Kochi/ Ernakulam by AC Indigo for 02 -03 adults, or AC Innova for04 adults, or Tempo traveller for 06-10 adults, or similar for all categories(economy, standard, deluxe & premium) as per the itinerary. The vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal .
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary. Stay in houseboat includes all meals.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
▪ Free installation of AudioCompass app on your smart-phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
'Kerala - God's own country', is a heaven landscaped with palm-lined beaches, steamy jungles, plantation-covered hills, tropical rivers and lakes. Located amidst the lush green vegetation with numerous milky waterfalls, delightful rivulets, splendid springs, lakes and hill-plantations, Kerala provides a fascinating experience.\n
▪ Visit St. Francis Church, The Jewish Synagogue and Mattancherry Palace Excursion to Cherai Beach & Atharapilly waterfalls Enjoy a visit to the Tea Museum, Rose Garden and Mattupetty Lake in Munnar
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.