Kerala Delight Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady(Periyar) and Alappuzha (Alleppey) is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Dehko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Munnar, with cost starting from Rs 24,999 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Kochi, 2 nights in Munnar, 1 nights in Thekkady(Periyar) and 1 nights in Alappuzha (Alleppey). At Kochi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Munnar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Thekkady(Periyar), the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Alappuzha (Alleppey), the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Kochi▪
▪ Welcome to your ''Kerala Delight" tour. On arrival at the airport in Kochi or railway station in Ernakulam, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Kochi.
Day 2 : On to Munnar (130 kms / approx. 4 hours drive)▪
▪ After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed on a city tour of Kochi visiting places like Mattancherry Palace, The Jewish Synagogue and view the Chinese fishing nets in Fort Kochi area.
▪ The Mattanchery palace is a Dutch Palace in the state of Kerala and was built in 1555. It served as a gift to the local Raja of Kochi. The palace stands as a testament of the Dutch rule over Cochin and neighboring areas. The palace now exhibits Temple art, portraits and exhibits of the Rajas of Kochi.
▪ The Jewish synagogue is also called the Pardesi Synagogue. It is located in the corner of the Jew town in the city of Kochi. The Jewish synagogue is a prayer house or shrine for people from the Jewish faith. Built in 1568, the synagogue has a 500 year old history attached to it.
▪ Chinese fishing nets also called Cheena vala are the fishing installations made in Kochi. Each net has a limited area and depth of operation. The fishing nets make for a beautiful backdrop for photography.
▪ Later, drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates. En-route lunch will be provided. On arrival, check-in to your hotel in Munnar.
▪ Note: Dutch Palace remains closed on Friday.
Day 3 : In Munnar▪
▪ Today, proceed on a sightseeing tour of Munnar including visit to places like Rose Garden and the Tea Museum (Closed on Mondays. Timing 1000hrs to 1700hrs).
▪ Note: If Tea Museum is not covered on Day 03, same will be covered on day 05 while traveling from Thekkady to Alleppey.
▪ Post lunch, visit Eco Point & Mattupetty Lake.
▪ Transfers / Sightseeing - Entire round trip journey by AC Tempo Traveller on
▪ SIC basis as per the itinerary.<br> Vehicle will be provided point to point
▪ and not at disposal.
▪ Meals - Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per the itinerary.
▪ Entrance fees for the below included:
▪ <li> Jewish Synagogue & Dutch Palace in Kochi.
▪ <li>Tea Museum in Munnar & Rose Garden.
▪ <li>Mattupetty Lake in Munnar.
▪ <li>Spice Plantation in Thekkady. </li></ul>
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air,Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral
▪ water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing
▪ tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
'Kerala - God's own country', is a heaven landscaped with palm-lined beaches, steamy jungles, plantation-covered hills, tropical rivers and lakes. Located amidst the lush green vegetation with numerous milky waterfalls, delightful rivulets, splendid springs, lakes and hill-plantations, Kerala provides a fascinating experience.\n
▪ Visit Jewish Synagogue and Mattancherry Palace. Enjoy a visit to Rose Garden and Mattupetty Lake in Munnar. Enjoy an eye pleasing Kathakali Dance / Kalaripayattu martial arts performance. Enjoy Sunset Cruise on Backwater. Enjoy Elephant ride at Periyar. Visit Tea Museum. Spice plantation tour at Thekkady.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.