Glorious Kerala Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady(Periyar), Alappuzha (Alleppey) and Kumarakom is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Munnar, with cost starting from Rs 21,899 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Kochi, 2 nights in Munnar, 1 nights in Thekkady(Periyar), 1 nights in Alappuzha (Alleppey) and 1 nights in Kumarakom. At Kochi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Munnar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Abad Fort. At Thekkady(Periyar), the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resort. At Alappuzha (Alleppey), the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resort. At Kumarakom, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Periyar Meadows.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Kochi▪
Welcome to your '' Glorious Kerala "tour! On arrival at the airport in Kochi or railway station in Ernakulum, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Kochi.
Day 2 : On to Munnar (130 km / approx. 4 hours drive)▪
This morning, drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.On arrival, check in to the resort/hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar
Day 4 : On to Thekkady (95 km / approx. 3 hours drive)
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Abad Fort||Munnar||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resort||Thekkady(Periyar)||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resort||Alappuzha (Alleppey)||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Periyar Meadows||Kumarakom||2 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip ex- Kochi by an air-conditioned Indigo for (02 -03 adults), an air-conditioned Innova for (04-06 adults) and Tempo Traveller for (06-10 adults) or similar for all categories (economy, standard , deluxe & premium) as per the itinerary. The vehicle is not at disposal.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
▪ Free installation of AudioCompass app on your smart-phone.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
'Kerala - God's own country', is a heaven landscaped with palm-lined beaches, steamy jungles, plantation-covered hills, tropical rivers and lakes. Located amidst the lush green vegetation with numerous milky waterfalls, delightful rivulets, splendid springs, lakes and hill-plantations, Kerala provides a fascinating experience.\n
▪ Enjoy a half day city tour of Kochi Enjoy a Spice plantation tour at Thekkady Enjoy a visit to the Tea Museum, Rose Garden and Mattupetty Lake in Munnar
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.