Leh-Ladakh via Srinagar Tour Package, Ladakh (Leh)
An enchanting tour of Ladakh valley & parts of Kashmir. Visit high-altitude passes, Pangong lake & Nubra valley. Avail stay, meals, sightseeing & more
- Transportation: Return Air fare Mumbai –Srinagar - Mumbai
- Accommodation: Accommodation on Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- Non A/C Vehicle for sightseeing & transfers as per group size, arrival assistance, driver expenses, parking, toll and all taxes
Package does not Include:
- Personal expenses like porterage, entry fees, camel/horse riding, entry tickets, laundry, tips, mineral water, etc.
Night Stay: Kargil – 2N, Uletokpo - 1N, Leh – 3N, Nobra-1N, Srinagar -1N.Dlx. houseboat or hotel.
Kargil: Hotel Siachen / Hotel D'zojila / Similar
Uletokpo: Hotel Ule Ethnic Resort / Similar
Leh: Royal Heritage Resort / Similar
Nubra: Hotel Remo / Similar
Food: MAP Plan (Dinner & B/F) on fixed menu basis.
Air travel Mumbai-Srinagar by S2 4108 at 06.40 -10.30 am. Pick up from Srinagar Airport. Drive straight to Kargil, via Sonmarg /Zogilla pass/Drass, where one can see Tiger Hill/War Memorial.
After Early breakfast drive towards Uletokpo Ethenic Resort , via Mulbakh ( Chamba Monastery), Lamayoroo +Moonland
After breakfast drive towards Hemis/Thiksey, 3 Idiot school/Sindhu Ghat / Hall of Fame.
Full day Pangong: Early morning( 6 am) departure for Pangong lake( 290 km round trip) via Chang-la Pass (Altitude 5200 Mts).Stop at lake side for lunch & sightseeing for about 2 hrs & drive back to Leh.
Leh to Nobra via Khardong-la Pass/Diskit Monastery at Hunder, Sand Dunes & can see Double Hum Camels.
After early morning breakfast, visit Samasthling Monastery. Drive back to Leh . Explore market in the afternoon.
After breakfast, drive towards Kargil. On the way, Magnetic Hill / Sangam View/Lakir Monastery.
After early breakfast between 5 am to 6 am, drive towards Srinagar.Visit Mughal gardens in the afternoon.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight to Mumbai by S2 4105 at 1400 hrs (Jetlite). Arrival to Mumbai at 1805 hrs.
- Jetkonnect S2-4108 (Day-1): Mumbai-Srinagar 6.40 am-10.30 am
- Jetkonnect S2-4105 (Day-9): Srinagar-Mumbai 2.0 pm-6.05pm
- Package cost: Rs.40,000/ per person
- 3rd Person sharing: Less Rs. 1500/- for the 3rdperson only
- Child up to 4-11 years without bed: Less Rs.2000/-
- Child up to 2-4 years without bed: Rs.20000/-
- Infant (up to 2 years): Rs.4000/-
- ***Bumper Offer: If full payment is made before 31st July: Rs. 32,000/-
Booking: Seats will be blocked/ booked in your name after receiving non-refundable advance amount of
Rs.10, 000/- per person. Once booked, names of travelling persons can be substituted. However, tour date may be changed subject to availability of seats on the dates of other tours, if any.
(Please see the Terms & Conditions of booking & Other Instructions, in detail)
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour:
- Seat in the tour can be booked by paying an advance amount of Rs. 10,000/- per person. This amount will be non-refundable, in case the person desires to cancel the tour.
- The remaining tour cost will have to be paid at the earliest but not later than 45 days before the tour date.
- Tickets will be issued one week prior to the date of travel. However, special arrangements can be made to issue tickets earlier if required for LTC purpose.
- Air tickets are non-refundable and therefore, on cancellation of tour after making payment of full tour cost, only 25% amount of the total tour cost will be refunded, further provided that the request for cancellation of the tour is received by us within minimum 15 days before the travel date. No refund will be given thereafter.
- Change in names may be permitted before 15 days of the date of tour or issue of tickets, whichever is earlier, free of any cost. Thereafter, change in name may be done within 7 days from the date of travel at cost of Rs. 1,000/- per sector, if the airline company permits.
- Change in the date of tour may be permitted subject to availability of seats on the desired date.
- Kaustubh Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Kaustubh Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections. Any expenses, damages, loss, etc. which may be caused due to weather conditions, strike, curfew, natural calamities, political unrest and unavoidable circumstances beyond our control, will have to be borne by guests.
Other important instructions:
- Reach Airport 2 hrs. prior to departure time.
- Please carry original ID proof with 4 passport size photographs.