Madhya Pradesh-11 Days-D Tour Package, Bhopal
Eleven days to experience the diverse flora and fauna and the rich culture of Madhya Pradesh. Avail accommodation, breakfast, sightseeing and more.
- Local Traveling and Sightseeing by AC Indica, Equipped with LCD, Mobile Charger, Green Carpet and more.
- Rates calculated are on basis of 2 pax i.e. 1 couples.
- 1 time Toll Tax of any route.
- 1 time parking Charges of any spot.
- Driver Allowance, Night charges.
- 1 Mineral Bottle + Wafer Packet 1 nos + some Chocolates on the day of arrival. (only for first day/ 1 day only)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals includes: 10 Breakfasts.
- 2 Night stay in Khajuraho Double Occupancy.
- 1 Night stay at jabalpur Double Occupancy.
- 2 Night stay at Kanha on Double Occupancy.
- 3 Night stay at Pachmarhi Double Occupancy.
- 1 Night stay at Bhopal on Double Occupancy.
- 1 Night stay at Mandu on Double Occupancy.
- 1 Night stay at Ujjain on Double Occupancy.
- Govt Taxes 4.12%
- The package cost is Rs. 51500.00per couple.
- The meal plan is CP = Breakfast + Room
- Personal expenses. Any deviation from route plan.
- Gypsy Charges at Pachmarhi for some spots like Jatashankar, Church, Bee fall, Lunch Parasailing, Reechgarh, Dhoopgarh and Safari charges at Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Pench or any other national park.
- Train Tickets or Air Tickets.
- Amusement Park charges, Entry Tickets, Museum Entry Tickets will be directly paid by client.
- State Taxes.
- Anything other than mentioned in Includes.
Terms & conditions:
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that there are some places at hill station where vehicles are not allowed. You have to manage sightseeing of that place by your own.
- Parking is always a big problem at hill stations, so sometimes drivers have to Park the vehicle away from the hotel. Please ring your driver 1 hour prior leaving the hotel.
- Please maintain the timing as per the itinerary so as to avoid chaos.
- Planet Dreamz will not be responsible for civil disturbances, theft, accidents, natural calamities, traffic jam, Vehicle Breakdown, delay train/bus/airplane and other such incidents beyond human control, but we will try to arrange for some alternate in condition of vehicle breakdown.
- Any personal entertainment will be paid by client.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Panna and Pench National parks remain closed from July 01 to October 15th due to rains.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Bhopal Courts only.
- Very Important: Unfortunately the roads of some parts of Madhya Pradesh are not very good, which takes more time to travel from one place to another and breakdown of vehicle can’t be denied. We do take extra precautions on these routes of time and vehicles.
- For Example: Khajuraho to Jabalpur is 233 Kms only and it takes 6-7 hours time to reach
Duration: 10 Nights-11 Days
Day 01 Arrival Satna, Depart to Khajuraho
Satna to Khajuraho 96 Kms, 2-3 hrs
Arrival Satna Railway Station, depart for Khajuraho (approx 2-3 hrs. ).Enjoy lunch enroute and evening reach Khajuraho and transfer to hotel. Night halt at Khajuraho.
Day 02 Visit Khajuraho and night stay.
Morning after breakfast visit for local sightseeing of places in Western Group, Kandariya mahadeo, The largest and most typical temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Chaunsath Yogini is the only granite temple and the oldest surviving shrine of the group. Eastern Group, Parsvanath, Ghantai temple, Adinath temple etc. In the evening return back to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 03 Khajuraho to Jabalpur.
Khajuraho to Jabalpur 233 kms, 5-6 hours.
Today morning after breakfast at around 09:00 AM depart to Jabalpur, arrival Jabalpur, Check in Hotel, relax for some time and move to visit some local places like like Madan Mahal Fort, Sangam Sagar and Bajnamath, Tilwara Ghat, Rani Drugavati, Chowpatty. Have your dinner and night stay at Jabalpur.
Day 04 Depart to kanha on the way visit Bhedaghat.
Pachmarhi to Jabalpur 230 kms, Jabalpur to Bhedaghat 23 kms, Bhedaghat to Kanha 182 kms, 7-8 hours
Today morning after breakfast at around 08:00 AM depart to Kanha and on the way visit Bhedaghat at Jabalpur, enjoy the thrill of Dhuandhar Falls. Also visit some places at Jabalpur like Madan Mahal Fort, Sangam Sagar and Bajnamath, Tilwara Ghat, Rani Drugavati Arrival Kanha in the evening check in Resort. Have your dinner and night stay.
Day 05 Experience the thrill and terror of jungle.
Today start your morning with Bed Tea and feel the silence and freshness at Kanha Resort, without having your breakfast move for a jungle safari at 05:30 AM by Gypsy, experience the thrill and excitement of tracking The Great Indian Royal tigers. If your luck is with you than you can also spot the Striped Palm Squirrel, Common Langur, Jackal, Wild Pig, Chital or Spotted Deer, Barasingha or Swamp Deer, Sambar and Black Buck. Around 10:00 AM return to your Resort. Time to enjoy and spend some time in swimming pool at Resort, spend your day at leisure. Night saty at Kanha.
(There are 2 safaris at Kanha morning starts at 06:30 AM and Day safaris at 03:30 PM, at the time of season please make a prior booking of safari to avoid any disappointment as there are limited numbers of safaris in a day)
Day 06 Depart to Pachmarhi.
Kanha to Jabalpur 168 Kms, Jabalpur to Pachmarhi 225 kms,.
Today morning after breakfast at around 08:00 AM depart to Pachmarhi, arrival Pachmarhi after 6-7 Hours, Check in hotel, remaining day at leisure. If you wish you can also visit local market of Pachmarhi in the evening. Return to hotel and night stay.
Day 07 Visit remaining places of Pachmarhi. Gypsy 0n sharing basis to visit Bee Fall, Dhoop Garh.
Early morning after Tea and breakfast move out to visit some more places of Pachmari Specially Bee Fall, Dutches Fall and Dhoopgarh in the evening. Return to hotel and have some shopping on the way. Have your dinner and go for a cozy sleep.
Day 07 Visit Pachmarhi.
Toady no early morning wake up, take your own time, have your breakfast gear up for some local sightseeing of places like Mahadev, Pandav Caves, church, Parks, Handi Kho and Choura Garh in the evening return to hotel delicious dinner and night stay.
Day 08 Depart to Bhopal, on the way visit Bhojpur and Bhimbetika.
Pachmarhi to Bhimbetika 162 Kms, Bhimbetika to Bhojpur 30 Kms, Bhojpur to Bhopal 28 kms. 7-8 hours
After breakfast departure to Bhopal, on the way visit Bhimbetika. It is around 35 K.M. from the Bhojpur. Surrounded by the northern fringe of the Vindhya mountain range, Bhimbetka is also known as Bhima’s Lounge (Bhima was the second of the five Pandava princes in the Hindu epic Mahabharata). A pre-historic site, its giant rock formation must have provided ample shelter to the ancient tribes that dwelt here. Recently, about 760 rock shelters of the Neolithic age (circa 8,000 b.c.) were discovered here. These shelters are decorated with picture writings, depicting the life and times of pre-historic cave dwellers. Some of the drawings in white are reminiscent of the cave paintings in Pachmarhi, making the Bhimbetka group an archaeological treasure trove, an invaluable chronicle in the history of man. From there move to Bhojpur, Arrival at Bhojpur after 1 hours. Visit Shiv Mandir. This Shiv Mandir have the biggest shivling in world. Depart to Bhopal. Arrival Bhopal, check in hotel, Night stay.
Day 09 Departure to Mandu, on the way visit Fossil Park.
Bhopal to Indore 186 kms, Indore to Mandu 97 kms
Today early morning after breakfast at 08:00 AM, Check out and depart to Mandu via Indore by Semi luxury Vehicle, On the way before Mandu visit Fossil Park, Priceless plant, animal, and marine predating even the Jurassic era scores of millions of years ago abound in the Manawar and Gandhwani Tahsils of the district. These exquisite and rare fossils have attracted repeated expeditions of palaeologist from accross the globe. At the initiative of the district administration, this unique museum has been set up in the picturesque fringe of the Kakrakhoh falls close to Mandu. Ashmadha, literally- "seated in stone", is a treat for the thinking being. The Museum is being opened to public very shortly. Arrival Mandu after 3-4 hours, check in the hotel rest for some time and enjoy the nature at Mandu visit Jahaz Mahal, Hoshang Shah’s Tomb, Jami Masjid, Asharfi Mahal, Rupmati’s Pavilion and Hindola Mahal. Night stay at Mandu.
Day 10 Departure to Ujjain on the way visit Omkareshwar.
Mandu to Omkareshwar to Ujjain 137 kms
Mandu to Maheshwar 41 kms, Maheshwar to omkareshwar 55 kms, omkareshwar to Indore 77 kms, Indore to Ujjain 47 kms.
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel at 08:00 AM, depart to Indore, on the way visit, Maheshwar – Omkareshwar, Maheshwar- visit Rajgaddi and Rajwada A life-size statue of Rani Ahilyabai sits on a throne in the Rajgaddi within the fort complex. This is the right place to begin a tour of Maheshwar, for this pious and wise queen was the architect of its revived importance. Also visit temples like Kaleshwar, Rajarajeshwara, Vithaleshwara and Ahileshwar.
Depart to Omkareshwar, The island comprises two lofty hills and is divided by a valley in such a way that it appears in the shape of the sacred Hindu symbol 'Om' from above. Visit one of the twelve throughout India, Shri Omkar Mandhata also visit Siddhanath Temple. Arrival I After darshan depart to Ujjain at 03:00 PM, Arrival Ujjain, check in the hotel. Night stay at Ujjain..
Day 11 Visit Mahakal and other temples.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and move to Mahakaleshwar Temple, bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir, Harsiddhi Temple, Gopal Mandir, Chintaman Ganesh Temple, Kaltadeh palace etc. In the evening depart to you home town, journey concludes with sweet memories of Madhya Pradesh, “Dil of India”.
Depart to your home town, Journey concludes with sweet memories.
Deluxe Hotels Used:
- Bhopal: Tulsi Exotica/ Shree Vatika/ Similar
- Ujjain: Hotel Shipra Residency / Shanti Palace / Similar
- Mandu: Malwa Resort/ Similar
- Pachmarhi: Hotel Indraprastha / Hotel Kachnar / Similar
- Kanha: Mahua Tiger Resort/ Kanha Safari Lodge, Mukki/ Similar
- Jabalpur: Hotel Kalchuri Residency / Samdriya / Similar
- Khajuraho: Hotel Khankar / Hotel Surya / Similar