Magic of Kerala Tour Package, Alappuzha (Alleppey)
A wonderful getaway for 6 days in the serene destination of Kerala. Avail stay, meal, sightseeing, transfers and more...
Abad Whispering Palms Lake Resort
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
Tea County Hill Station Resort
Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Resorts
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All toll, tax, parking, driver bata & fuel cost.
- Meal plan will be on CP (Room + Breakfast) basis at all the hotels
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indica / Tavera or Similar with English Speaking Driver Cum Guide (At disposal - As per the itinerary from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- No Airfare in This Cost
- Entry fees to monuments and places
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes
- Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine,
- All items of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
- Non AC rooms only provided in Munnar And Thekkady As hill Stations
- Ayurveda Charges
- Christmas & New Year Supplements will be applicable for Dec 15 to 15th Jan
- GST of 3.09% ( Payable to Govt. of India )
Day 01 : Arrival Cochin International Airport/Ernakulam Station
Upon arrival at Cochin airport transfer to your hotel later afternoon sightseeing visiting Jewish Synogogue, Cochin Fort Historical Fort Cochin which has a rich heritage and strong historical relationship with English, Portuguese, Dutch, .Dutch Palace, St.Thomas Church, St.Mary's cathredal, Chinese Fish Nets and Bolghaty Palace. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Day 02: Cochin – Munnar (Drive: 135 Kms / 3.5 Hours)
After Breakfast we proceed to Munnar ,enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar local Sightseeing
After Breakfast Spend the day with local sightseeing, Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. Munnar was once the summer resort of the British government in south India. Local Sightseeing of Munnar includes visit the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park, Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point and other scenic spots. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai National Park where the rarest species of mountain goat,’ Nilgiri Thars (Ibex)’, can be spotted. Evening return to Resort, Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar - Thekkady (Drive: 125 Kms / 3 Hours)
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady has one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife and scenic beauty. In the afternoon at 1300 Hrs arrive at Thekkady and check-in at Hotel. In the Evening at about 1530Hrs go for a boat ride on the Lake Periyar (own arrangement) where one can have a unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. The greatest attraction of Periyar, however are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake (Wild life viewing is always dependent on one's good fortune). Other interesting optional activities like Elephant safari, Spice Plantation visit, Theatre shows like Kathakali, Kalarippayattu, Trekking, Bamboo rafting etc can be considered. Overnight at Hotel in Thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey /Kumarakom (Drive: 135 Kms / 3.5 Hours)
Today after breakfast, check out the resort and proceed to Alleppey /Kumarakom / Kumarakom
Kumarakom or Alleppey , with its labyrinth, of canals, bridges along silver beach, makes for a memorable holiday. Its cheerful people add to the town's charm.
We can offer you 2 options:
- Houseboat: Check in house boat by 1200 Hr board the world known Traditional Style Kerala Houseboat. You will have an ever memorable backwater cruise through the beautiful lagoons and waterways coir villages. All your 3 complimentary meals, evening tea and snack will be prepared and served by an exclusive chef on board. Overnight stay in houseboat.
- Hotel / Resort Stay: On arrival we check in to Hotel / Resort in Alleppey /Kumarakom : After some Relaxation we can proceed with sightseeing on Alleppey /Kumarakom City . In the evening onecan take a cruise on the Alleppey /Kumarakom Backwater. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Alleppey /Kumarakom – Cochin (Drive: 65 Kms / 01.2 Hours) Drop
Today after morning breakfast a bid of farewell transfer to Cochin connect your flight/Train for onward destination. For Guests who have Late connections we will proceed to do a City Tour of Cochin before Dropping you to Airport / Railway Station .
Package Cost :
2 Pax : 17250
4 Pax : 14125
6 Pax : 12816
Extra Adult : 8575
Extra Child : 6050
2 Pax : 19504
4 Pax : 16379
6 Pax : 15071
Extra Adult : 9575
Extra Child : 7050
Hotel Details :
Munnar : Abad Copper Castle
Thekkady : Abad Green Forest
Alleppey/Kumarakom : Abad Whispering Palms
Cochin : Abad Atrium
Munnar : Tea County
Thekkady : Aranya Niwas
Alleppey/Kumarakom : Water Scapes
Cochin : Bolgaty Island Resort – Marina
Note : Please note standard check in time is 1300 hrs & check out time is 1000 hrs. The package quoted with base category rooms in all the hotels . Non Ac rooms at the hill stations mainly Munnar & Thekaddy .