Wonders Of Kerala Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Munnar, Thekkady(Periyar), Alappuzha (Alleppey) and Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram) is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram) , with cost starting from Rs 26,849 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Munnar, 1 nights in Thekkady(Periyar), 1 nights in Alappuzha (Alleppey) and 2 nights in Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram). At Munnar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Thekkady(Periyar), the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resort. At Alappuzha (Alleppey), the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resort. At Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram) , the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Periyar Meadows.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Munnar 2 Nights
Thekkady(Periyar) 1 Nights
Alappuzha (Alleppey) 1 Nights
Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram) 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Kochi On to Munnar (130 kms / approx. 4 hours drive)▪ Welcome to your ''Wonders of Kerala"tour! Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
On arrival at the airport in Kochi or railway station in Ernakulam, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Munnar.
Day 2 : In Munnar
Day 3 : On to Thekkady (95 kms / approx. 3 hours drive)▪ Proceed to enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary (Entry fee and Boat ride on direct payment basis).
Note: Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat ride.
Day 4 : On to Alleppey (129 kms / approx. 3 1/2 hours drive)▪ After breakfast, proceed to the idyllic backwaters of Alleppey. Alleppey is Kerala's Venice of the East, a heartland of lagoons and mangrove fields, inter-linked with hundreds of narrow winding canals.
On arrival, check in to your hotel.
|3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resort||Thekkady(Periyar)||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Mountain Trail Resort||Alappuzha (Alleppey)||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Periyar Meadows||Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram)||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip from Kochi/ Ernakulam to Trivandrum By AC
▪ Indigo (02 -03 adults) or AC Innova (04 adults) or Tempo Traveller (06-10
▪ adults) or similar for all category (Economy, Standard, Deluxe & Premium) as
▪ per the itinerary. The vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Free Installation of Audio Compass app on your smart phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
'Kerala - God's own country', is a heaven landscaped with palm-lined beaches, steamy jungles, plantation-covered hills, tropical rivers and lakes. Located amidst the lush green vegetation with numerous milky waterfalls, delightful rivulets, splendid springs, lakes and hill-plantations, Kerala provides a fascinating experience.\n
▪ Enjoy a visit to the Tea Museum, Rose Garden and Mattupetty Lake in Munnar. Explore the backwaters of Alleppey. Enjoy a Spice plantation tour at Thekkady. Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial in Kanyakumari.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.