Hills, Beach And Backwaters Of Kerala With Air Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Munnar, Varkala and Alappuzha (Alleppey) is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Dehko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Munnar, with cost starting from Rs 26,499 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Munnar, 2 nights in Varkala and 1 nights in Alappuzha (Alleppey). At Munnar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Varkala, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Alappuzha (Alleppey), the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Kochi On to Munnar (130 km / approx. 4 hours drive)▪
Welcome to your 'Hills, Beach and Backwaters of Kerala With Air' tour! On arrival at the airport in Kochi,, you will be met and transferred to your hotel / resort in Munnar. Munnar the picturesque countryside which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
Day 2 : In Munnar
|3 Star or similar,||Varkala||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Alappuzha (Alleppey)||2 Night(s)|
▪ Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip from/to Kochi by an AC Indigo for 02 -03
▪ adults, AC Innova for 04 adults, Tempo Traveller for 06-10 adults or similar for
▪ all categories (economy, standard, deluxe & premium). The vehicle is as per
▪ the itinerary and not at disposal.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary .
▪ Free installation of AudioCompass app on your smart-phone.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
'Kerala - God's own country', is a heaven landscaped with palm-lined beaches, steamy jungles, plantation-covered hills, tropical rivers and lakes. Located amidst the lush green vegetation with numerous milky waterfalls, delightful rivulets, splendid springs, lakes and hill-plantations, Kerala provides a fascinating experience.\n
▪ Enjoy a visit to the Tata Tea Museum and Mattupetty Lake in Munnar Visit Papanasam Beach and Janardhanaswamy Temple
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.