Mystic Srinagar Tour Package, Gulmarg
Book this package
Get full details about this package now
Experience the best of Srinagar in this 6 day package!! Avail stay transfers,ferry tickets breakfast and more...
Grand Habib Hotel
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
|Destination:||Jammu & Kashmir|
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / Double sharing basis with Breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive NAC Vehicle
- All entry Permits & Forest Area Permits
- Entrance Fees to Monuments
- Ferry Tickets(Speed Boat – Govt. Ferry / Makruz / Coastal Cruises)
- Air fare / Ship fare.
- Guide /Camera Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc. Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax.
Day 01: Arrival at Srinagar :
Our representative will receive you on arrival at Srinagar Airport. Transfer and check in to hotel/deluxe houseboat.In the afternoon, there will be a shikara ride on Dal Lake. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel/ deluxe houseboat.
Day 02: Sightseeing at Srinagar :
In morning, sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh..Rest of the afternoon is free for the leisure activities.Overnight stay at hotel/ deluxe houseboat.
Day 03: Srinagar to Gulmarg to Srinagar:
In morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) -60 kms and 2 Hrs drive.Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes ,also enjoy Cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at hotel/ deluxe houseboat.
Day 04: Srinagar to Pahalgam to Srinagar:
After breakfast, drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds) -96 kms and 3 Hrs drive.En-route, visiting the saffron fields of Pampore, Pine forests, Awantipura Ruins and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at hotel/deluxe houseboat.
Day 05: Srinagar to Sonmarg to Srinagar:
In morning leave for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold) -83 kms and 3 Hrs drive.Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay at deluxe houseboat.
Day 06: Departure :
The tour ends post breakfast with a transfer to the Srinagar airport.
Number of Days in Houseboat and in Hotel can be decided as per Guest Requirement. Fly and Stay Packages with this itinerary available Ex Delhi and Mumbai
Package Cost :
2 Pax :12150
4 Pax : 9200
6 Pax : 8200
Extra Adult : 6075
Extra Child No Bed : 4050
2 Pax : 14700
4 Pax : 11750
6 Pax : 10750
Extra Adult : 7350
Extra Child No Bed : 4900
2 Pax : 21275
4 Pax : 18325
6 Pax : 17325
Extra Adult : 10637
Extra Child No Bed : 7091
Hotel Details :
Superior :Butterfly /Royale Jannat /Deluxe House Boat
Deluxe : Grand Habib /Royal Khazir /Deluxe House Boat
Luxury : City Forest /Comrade Inn /Luxury House Boat
Package Validity : From Oct 18, 2013 to Sep 30, 2017
- This package is offered by Purple Voyages and NOT by HolidayIQ. HolidayIQ is NOT a Supplier or Travel Agent.
- All information and content provided here have been provided by Purple Voyages and NOT by HolidayIQ
- For any further information on this Package, please submit Booking Enquiry to Purple Voyages using the Booking Form above. HolidayIQ does not have any additional information on this package.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Per person rates (Rs) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room, unless specified otherwise
- Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
- Inventory may be limited. Placing a booking enquiry does not amount to booking of the package.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned Supplier’s or hotel's cancellation policy. The cancellation charges applicable will be as per the Supplier’s or hotel’s cancellation policy.
- More conditions might apply specifically to this package. These, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
- The supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.