Splendours Of Uttarakhand Package
This 7 night 8 day tour package to Nainital, Ranikhet, Corbett and Mussoorie is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Dehko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Nainital, with cost starting from Rs 26,749 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 3 nights in Nainital, 1 nights in Ranikhet, 1 nights in Corbett and 2 nights in Mussoorie. At Nainital, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Ranikhet, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Corbett, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Mussoorie, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi - On to Bhimtal / Nainital (335 kms / approx 8 hours drive)▪
Welcome to your 'Splendours of Uttarakhand ' tour! On arrival at the airport/railway station in Delhi, you will be met and transferred to Bhimtal/Nainital where you will check-in to your hotel.
Day 2 : Bhimtal / Nainital
Day 3 : Bhimtal / Nainital
Day 4 : On to Ranikhet (60 kms / approx. 2 hours drive)▪
Today, proceed towards the popular hill station of Ranikhet. Located in the Kumaon hills, Ranikhet is a cool, quiet and serene hill station. Surrounded by the picturesque ambience, Ranikhet offers panoramic views of the Himalayas, ancient temples, picnic spots and exciting trekking options.
On arrival in Ranikhet, check- in to your hotel.
|3 Star or similar,||Ranikhet||3 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Corbett||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Mussoorie||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation- Entire round trip Ex- Delhi by an air-conditioned Indigo (02
▪ - 03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova (04 - 06 adults) or similar for all
▪ categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on
▪ disposal basis.
▪ Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during
▪ hill drives.
▪ Meals: Daily Buffet Breakfast as per the itinerary. Stay in Corbett includes Breakfast & Dinner as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
▪ Free Installation of Audio compass app on your smart phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Uttarakhand is crowned with Himalayan peaks, vibrant floral valleys, glaciers and verdant dense forests. Uttarakhand is a tourist magnet owing to its magnificent scenery. It is also famous for its temples and ashrams. Explore off the beaten tracks to enjoy many activities that Uttarakhand has to offer against the milieu of Himalayan ranges. You can participate in activities like of trekking, rafting, camping, bungee jumping, and mountaineering, wild life, jungle safari, bird watching, paragliding, skiing etc.\n
▪ Enjoy a visit to Sattal, Bhimtal Lake and Naukuchiatal. Visit the Naina Devi Temple and Hanuman Garhi. Visit the cascading Kempty Falls. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the mighty Himalayan ranges at Gun Hill Point.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.