The Golden Triangle Package
This 4 night 5 day tour package to New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Jaipur, with cost starting from Rs 14,649 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in New Delhi, 1 nights in Agra and 2 nights in Jaipur. At New Delhi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Agra, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Ivory 32. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Usha Kiran Palace.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi▪
Welcome to Delhi - The Grand Capital of India. On arrival at the airport / railway station in Delhi, begin your 'The Golden Triangle ' tour. You will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 : On to Agra via Mathura (289 km / approx. 5 hours drive)
Day 3 : On to Jaipur (238 km / approx. 4.13 hours drive)
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Ivory 32||Agra||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Usha Kiran Palace||Jaipur||3 Night(s)|
▪ Entire round trip ex- Delhi by an AC Indigo for 02 - 03 adults and an AC Innova for 04 - 06 adults or similar for all categories (economy , standard, deluxe & premium ). Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal.
▪ Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Free Installation of AudioCompass app on your smart phone.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Flights, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
The bustling modern city is one of the three corners of The Golden Triangle - Summer that includes Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Come explore the wonders and sites that the tour has to offer.\n
▪ Visit Mathura Temple Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Dayal Bagh Visit the famous forts and palaces of Jaipur
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.